hopper

Aug 24, 2004
✟20,319.00
Faith
Christian
Howdy, big-hearted sonja!
Welcome, kid luvin' l2lc!
Greets, pierced mbrad!
Hiya, kleptobismol, good that you're pink!
And, cheerful FF, I found quizzes and posting to be the best way to glean blessings when I first arove. Beggin' is frowned upon, but sometimes works a little, as you can see.

WELCOME, all newbies, to CF! May your journeys here be blessed! :wave:

-the hopper

life, liberty, and the pursuit of hoppiness !!!

Upvote 0

eve777

Sep 28, 2004
✟1,362.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Hi, I'm new here and can't wait to meet everyone. : ) I live on the Beautiful MS Gulf Coast. It looked like we would be wiped out a few times there by Hurricanes, but we made it though them all and in one piece. They went to the right and the left of us. Remember to keep the Coast in your prayers...A lot of people homeless and distitute from these storms.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Hello I am Devin Rhode from Mitchell oregon. I am very spiritual and love God with all my heart. My main focus in life and only thing i live to do is bring praise to God. My deepest joy is to see one day everyone in exsistance praising god.

Blessings to all >:D<
Sincerly,
Devin Rhode

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.