To The Newbies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hopper

Aug 24, 2004
✟20,319.00
Faith
Christian
We be fine, Mr. Jesse. Welcome to CF!

And WELCOME all newbies!

Yo! JLM Tricity Christian, welcome.
YoYo! Edmonton OH, welcome.
Hiya, Jesuswannabe112789, and welcome to your chihuahua puppy too!
Greetings teresa 1 & 2 !
Welcome, Elz, hope you find plenty of TLC here at CF!
Howdy, shepard_boy girl!
Glad to see u, anmari, O great calvinist Hungarian!
Hello, Axman, be blessed @ CF!
Howdy, Beagle, u ole dog!
Greetings KiwiAndy, down under up top!

May all your journeys here at CF be blessed!

-the hopper :wave:

life, liberty, and the pursuit of hoppiness !!!

Upvote 0

sonja

Sep 17, 2004
✟132.00
Faith
Catholic
Hi. I'm new here too. This layout is really difficult for me.:hug: First time I've ever seen it this way so it will take me a while. You seem to be very nice people and I look forward to sharing here. I have a friend and I hope I can get her to come here too. Please bear with me. I am not good at being a newbie. I'v only had a computer for 8 months.:bow:

sonja:pray:

Upvote 0

mbrad

Sep 20, 2004
Visit site
✟148.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi,

I am new to this forum.

I am in a band, and am looking for comments on our music, and especially our lyrics. We want to reach people by letting them know they are not alone, and that they are not the only ones that ask questions.

Here is our web site if you want to check it out

www.pierced.ca

We call ourselves Piereced because of Exodus 21 2-6 (2"When you buy a Hebrew slave, he will serve six years. The seventh year he goes free, for nothing. 3If he came in single he leaves single. If he came in married he leaves with his wife. 4If the master gives him a wife and she gave him sons and daughters, the wife and children stay with the master and he leaves by himself. 5But suppose the slave should say, "I love my master and my wife and children--I don't want my freedom,' 6then his master is to bring him before God and to a door or doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl, a sign that he is a slave for life. The Msg)

mbrad

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.