✟263,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Romans 10:4 (NKJV)
For Christ [is] the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes… ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christ being the end of the law for righteousness is a treasure that is to be discovered and then brought to life in the time of this creation… For when Christ’s life is brought to life in one, nothing else is than necessary, for Christ’s life itself is the bringing forth of righteousness….

For it being true, for until one’s departure from the body, this is the growing time of Christ….. Wherefore the growing in, and the manifesting of, the life of Christ is something that is to be realized in the time of this life… For in the moment of departure, all is established… For the degree of love one will be able to show and manifest for all eternity, has been set, scripture calls this, one’s glory and reward, which it most certainly is, for the life of Christ in one, is, the ability to love the other…. For love is the most valuable thing in all eternity, and the time for the increasing of this life, that is, this ability to manifest love, is set for the time of this life..

This is the newness of life scripture speaks of, this is something real and tangible, a real change of nature, resulting in a real change of life, by the faith of the heart turning to God and willing to settle for nothing less… Whereby it comes by one’s belief that this new life does in fact exist and is achievable, it being the gift of God…

This the heart doubts, because it looks around at all the failings in the Christian world… Not seeing or knowing that only flesh fails, walking by faith, which is walking by the Spirit never does…

Something to ponder and take before God for a witness or not…

To the hearts that would, Not me

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, Jesus Christ must be our new life and walk in this world, for those who trust Him --see John 3; John 14! No other 'good works' so-called, matter for Heaven, without Christ.

Be blessed in the experiencing the awesomeness of this truth… :)

A fellow follower of His, Not me

Upvote 0