Queen_E Formerly Soldier <3
Jul 7, 2010
New York
✟12,690.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
We all are beautiful! I don't care what anyone has to say. You are beautiful and it is not defined by your face or your body. It's all defined by the person you are. You can have the body of a supermodel, but have the heart of an evil monster.

I rather have the heart of a beautiful Queen then have beauty but have no love in my heart. At least I can be a real woman to my man If he can surpass the outside. I don't care I say we are all beautiful and attractive in our own way. A true love is one that looks at the heart and to find a true woman or man of God you must look for God to find them.

hugwinnie.jpg

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
We all are beautiful! I don't care what anyone has to say. You are beautiful and it is not defined by your face or your body. It's all defined by the person you are. You can have the body of a supermodel, but have the heart of an evil monster.

I rather have the heart of a beautiful Queen then have beauty but have no love in my heart. At least I can be a real woman to my man If he can surpass the outside. I don't care I say we are all beautiful and attractive in our own way. A true love is one that looks at the heart and to find a true woman or man of God you must look for God to find them.

hugwinnie.jpg

Awwww thank you for posting this :hug:

star-trek-spock-00004.gif

Even Nerds Deserve Some Lovin' :D

God Bless,
Drew

Reactions: Starnchrist
Upvote 0

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodsChild77

Oct 3, 2010
✟12,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I say we are all beautiful and attractive in our own way. A true love is one that looks at the heart and to find a true woman or man of God you must look for God to find them.

You are so right... I agree with everything you said, especially the part I quoted - Great thread!

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It could be a shocking discovery - just a little volt to the system ^_^

Well everyone has a :holy: :ebil: :angel: to them all :D

You do have some GOOD in you :hug:

God Bless,
Drew

Well maybe I do have some good in me :blush: ruffles up the dust on the ground with my feet a little bit with hands behind my back.

Upvote 0