✟2,933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are humbling and honoring our GOD, no need personal glory
We are called to have humility to honor fellow Christians too
We are failed if we fail to love others
We are zero if we hate and reject some person,. God is Judge..
We need to take good care to stay with holiness when our knowledge and wisdom boasting us to blind our conscience..
We are called to serve with patience
Even we die like Lazarus who died with poverty.. nothing to bother..
Dear brethren, God used me to build many prayer halls, to plant many churches,. to train and send many ministers to fields, to help many suffering people, to do many activities, still i am not with strong home, lot of times flesh is demanding to focus on self needs.. but spirit is keeping me to stay and focus on vision.. And mind is not satisfying for what God did through me.. but always mind is fearing to stay in cool and pure love with God and people.. THIS IS A GREAT UNCEASING FIRE IN HEART..
every 5 seconds 9 people going to die.. 6 of them are not hear the gospel... we need to more to spread the gospel.. who knows our little sleep can send some people to hell,, who knows our little more care can save some souls to kingdom of God...
WHAT WE HAVE DONE IS NOT GREAT
OBSERVATION ON HOW WE ARE FAILING IS IMPORTANT TO LIVE AS MENTOR FOR GOD..
THANK YOU JESUS....

Reactions: BeStill&Know

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear shout4Lord. In Matthew 22: 35-40: Jesus tells us: " The first and great Commandment is: Love God with all thy heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. The second is like it: love thy neighbour as thyself. ( treat others as you would love to be treated) In verse 40 it tells us: On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets." What to do?? In Matthew 7: 7-10: we are told: " ask and you shall receive," we ask for Love and Joy, then thank God and share all love and joy with our neighbour. ( our neighbour is all we know and all we meet, friends and not friends) We tell them that God loves us and wants loving sons and daughters. We stop being selfish and unloving, and start loving and caring and be kind and always friendly. The Holy Spirit will help and guide us, and Jesus our Saviour will lead us all the way: JESUS IS THE WAY.
The Bible tells us: " Repent and be Born Again," we change gradually into the men and women which God wants us to be. We might stumble and forget at times, but then we ask God to forgive us, and carry on loving and caring and always be kind and friendly. God will see our loving efforts, and God will give us more and more Love and Compassion.
A Christian`s weapon is Love, with love we will overcome all enmity and wrong behaviour. We will turn into the men and women which God wants us to become, and one day we will be with our Heavenly Father. Satan will flee from all love and kindness, and we will enjoy to live to care and serve our Heavenly Father. I say this with love, shout4Lord.
Greetings from Emmy, your sister in Christ.

Reactions: BeStill&Know
Upvote 0

shout4Lord

servant of God
Jun 3, 2009
India
✟2,933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear shout4Lord. In Matthew 22: 35-40: Jesus tells us: " The first and great Commandment is: Love God with all thy heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. The second is like it: love thy neighbour as thyself. ( treat others as you would love to be treated) In verse 40 it tells us: On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets." What to do?? In Matthew 7: 7-10: we are told: " ask and you shall receive," we ask for Love and Joy, then thank God and share all love and joy with our neighbour. ( our neighbour is all we know and all we meet, friends and not friends) We tell them that God loves us and wants loving sons and daughters. We stop being selfish and unloving, and start loving and caring and be kind and always friendly. The Holy Spirit will help and guide us, and Jesus our Saviour will lead us all the way: JESUS IS THE WAY.
The Bible tells us: " Repent and be Born Again," we change gradually into the men and women which God wants us to be. We might stumble and forget at times, but then we ask God to forgive us, and carry on loving and caring and always be kind and friendly. God will see our loving efforts, and God will give us more and more Love and Compassion.
A Christian`s weapon is Love, with love we will overcome all enmity and wrong behaviour. We will turn into the men and women which God wants us to become, and one day we will be with our Heavenly Father. Satan will flee from all love and kindness, and we will enjoy to live to care and serve our Heavenly Father. I say this with love, shout4Lord.
Greetings from Emmy, your sister in Christ.
Thank you very much... here i am in India where is more idol worships and false doctrines raising..
pl join with me and pl pray to do our part of work in construction of kingdom of God
praying for you.. blessings

Upvote 0