• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Tired of it all

English Lad

He is our saviour.
Jan 17, 2010
Jolly old England
✟15,241.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been struggling for a long time with my mental health, in and out of hospital, been sectioned more times than i can remember, a lits of dignosis thats way too long. and im tired. im emotionally, mentally and physically drained. I dont know how much longer i can keep going with it. Im currently in a crisis unit waiting to be moved to an ED unit(well supposedly as long as they feel they can handle me how ive been rcently.) Ive had meeting after meeting about the appropriate care that i need and which area should be dealt with first, which one puts me more and rist, and the stupid thing is nones actually asking me, theyre talking about me in front of me and talking at me! i feel so small and lost. I'm twenty one, i feel about ninety, i see all my mates going out to partied, finishing uni having a good time and i hate it. i hate everything about my life right now, i want to be a 'normal' twenty one year old. is that to much to ask. I want a day where everythings ok, where im not treading on eggshells around myself, where i actually have silence in my head, where all im worrying about is something simple!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry im having a little whoa me rant and wasnt sure where else to put it!!!!! I just want to be free from all this stuff going on, i dont wanna be me with mental health. :'( sorry

Katey your life sounds so much like mine, Life really does suck at the moment but it will get better i promise you jsut take everyday as it comes and try not to worry so much. Jesus told us to take every day as it comes and to not worry about tomorrow.

"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today"

You are in my prayes sweety :groupray:

Reactions: katey
Upvote 0

katey

Lifes tough
Jan 20, 2006
Blackpool, England
✟16,887.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Katey your life sounds so much like mine, Life really does suck at the moment but it will get better i promise you jsut take everyday as it comes and try not to worry so much. Jesus told us to take every day as it comes and to not worry about tomorrow.

"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today"

You are in my prayes sweety :groupray:

Thankyou. hope your ok x

Upvote 0

DesertJoe

Apr 30, 2010
✟8,986.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
God bless you Katey.It is sad that you are being treated like a car with bad wiring & not a human being.Even though I am pretty sure you have heard this before,know that Jesus does love you.The reasons why life is so dark for so many is complicated,but it boils down to the fact that most people turn their back on God.That is why doctors seem like they don't care.That is why friends can be hard to find.Jesus said to "love your neighbor as yourself".that means to treat your neighbor as you would want to be treated.People can be cold,but Jesus never is.If you have a Bible (I see that you are Catholic.In the U.S.A. Catholics Use the New American Bible.If you still use the Douay Rheims in England,try to find a more readable translation if it is difficult for you).Look at the front of the Bible at the index & find the book of Psalms & The books of Matthew,Mark,Luke,& John.The Bible is God's love letter to you.Give it a try & God bless you :)

Upvote 0

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Katey,
ok i might be the last one to be giving advice on this subject, seeing i am not to well right now myself. But when u mentioned the ED voices i can totally relate. WOW r they so loud, eat this No u can't you'll get _____
they are so mean and negative, always putting u down.
But what i have found at times and i am sure it would be forever if i was not controlling, is when you start to read the Bible everyday and Pray, even for those who hurt you, and i mean read the BIBLE, not just 10 mins obsorb yourself in it.....when i did that my weight went up and the voices got less....... but they are back again, bc at the moment they are telling me i am not worthy to do anything......
so Give it to God and let Him Fight for you.......
i really think u have been in there so long, that its starting to become a lifestyle for you.....
Love you

Upvote 0