Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It has to do with the fact that I find his blithering to be less offensive than his pedophilia. You wish to avoid his pedophilia, apparently, for reasons yet to be determined....do you find it disturbing?

The only thing I find disturbing is that some people believe that Biden is a pedophile. There is no actual evidence that supports such claims.

According to PolitiFact "In Joe Biden’s more than 40 years of public life, we could find no news reports, formal accusations, complaints, arrests or investigations that implicate him in any sort of sex crimes involving kids."

PolitiFact | Fact-checking the pedophilia attacks against Joe Biden

If you want to provide facts from reputable sources that say otherwise I would love to see them. You won't find anything except false claims from alt-right sources.

:) Trump made a crude remark, once, in a locker room, which was a private conversation. In public, I have seen no evidence of him ever fondling women, in the pelvic area or anywhere else, for that matter. Biden, on the other hand.....

Except Trump didn't say it in a locker room, he said during a 2005 Access Hollywood video in which he talked about groping women.

None of your links work so I have no idea what your point is.

Au contraire, mon ami----it's worth every bit as much as yours. ;)

You didn't answer my questions. Are you a medical doctor? Have you examined Joe Biden? If not we can disregard you comments as being worthless. Medical experts have said that he healthy. That is the only opinion that matters.

A Closer Look at Joe Biden's Health (webmd.com)

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Trump made a crude remark, once, in a locker room, which was a private conversation.

It was not in a locker room. And as numerous athletes have attested, that's not how men talk in a locker room. There were guys who talked like that in high school locker rooms, but they weren't respected.

In public, I have seen no evidence of him ever fondling women, in the pelvic area or anywhere else, for that matter.

There are lots of women who have so testified. One reason Trump is terrified of leaving the WH is that he'll be forced to provide a DNA sample in a rape case.

If you want to review all the women who have confirmed his boast that he like to sexually assault women, that can be provided. Do you want that?

As you know, your link was to a photoshopped fake of Biden, among other dishonesties.

But Trump is the real thing; he even brags about it. And when he leaves the WH, he's going to be facing some of what he's done, in court.

‘Obviously Required to Provide It’: Trump Given Deadlines to Produce DNA in E. Jean Carroll’s Defamation Lawsuit‘Obviously Required to Provide It’: Trump Given Deadlines to Produce DNA in E. Jean Carroll’s Defamation Lawsuit

He's shielded by the office now. In January, that goes away.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
But let's not mock and belittle the man for fumbling over words because of a physical issue that is not his making.

I don't hear very many people, if any, who do "mock and belittle" Joe because of a stuttering problem. It's his mental sharpness or lack of same.

When he says, for instance, "you know the thing" because he's forgotten half of a well-known quote that was supposed to be the key point in his remarks, that is not a problem with stuttering.

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't hear very many people, if any, who do "mock and belittle" Joe because of a stuttering problem. It's his mental sharpness or lack of same.

Funny you should mention that...

As you might know, when Trump was suggesting that we inject ourselves with disinfectant, Biden was proposing a scientifically-sound plan for controlling the pandemic.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The only thing I find disturbing is that some people believe that Biden is a pedophile. There is no actual evidence that supports such claims.

According to PolitiFact "In Joe Biden’s more than 40 years of public life, we could find no news reports, formal accusations, complaints, arrests or investigations that implicate him in any sort of sex crimes involving kids."

PolitiFact | Fact-checking the pedophilia attacks against Joe Biden

If you want to provide facts from reputable sources that say otherwise I would love to see them. You won't find anything except false claims from alt-right sources.

Except Trump didn't say it in a locker room, he said during a 2005 Access Hollywood video in which he talked about groping women.

None of your links work so I have no idea what your point is.

You didn't answer my questions. Are you a medical doctor? Have you examined Joe Biden? If not we can disregard you comments as being worthless. Medical experts have said that he healthy. That is the only opinion that matters.

A Closer Look at Joe Biden's Health (webmd.com)

"The only thing I find disturbing is that some people believe that Biden is a pedophile. There is no actual evidence that supports such claims."

Maybe someone on here that has experience with pedos and there behavioral displays can chime in on what they see. I know I wouldn't tolerate any strange man of any age acting that way with one of my daughters. Normal people don't act like that. I don't buy into the overly friendly justification.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Funny you should mention that...

As you might know, when Trump was suggesting that we inject ourselves with disinfectant, Biden was proposing a scientifically-sound plan for controlling the pandemic.

Pretty sure it's this guy being discussed.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Maybe someone on here that has experience with pedos and there behavioral displays can chime in on what they see.

Stuff like this...

Warning: blunt language and behavior therein.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
"The only thing I find disturbing is that some people believe that Biden is a pedophile. There is no actual evidence that supports such claims."
Perhaps someone was thinking instead of him being accused by a grown woman of sexually assaulting her.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps someone was thinking instead of him being accused by a grown woman of sexually assaulting her.

I don't know what he is but he's definitely an odd sort of guy when it comes to sniffing women or girls. I've never seen behavior like that out in the real world.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Truth About Biden's Stutter, According To An Expert

It has been known for years that Biden struggles with stuttering.

Yes, he has stated some really stupid things, yes, I do not believe for one moment he would ever make a good president, yes, I think he is exactly what we do NOT need.

But let's not mock and belittle the man for fumbling over words because of a physical issue that is not his making. To live a very public life, having to speak multiple times in multiple venues while having a speech impediment is a statement of the man's power to overcome something that makes thousands silent and embarrassed.

Let's judge his words and actions and NOT his ability for eloquence.

Well said.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

There is plenty of evidence; you simply refuse to accept it. (shrug) It's an old story with the Left. Anything comes along that contradicts their worldview, they stick their fingers in their ears and sing, "La, la, la, la! I'm not listening!"

I couldn't care less what PolitiFact says. I've seen the pictures and the video, which is more than enough for me. You will undoubtedly say the video was faked and the pictures are doctored, because to do otherwise threatens your confidence in the liberal narrative. (shrug) I get it. People in an uncertain, changing world will seize on all sorts of fairy tales if it brings them a sense of stability and comfort.

Ah, yes---"reputable sources". :) You mean a source affiliated with CBS, Viacom, Warner Brothers, GE, Disney, and News Corp, six companies that control 95% of all public media in America and a goodly percentage of it overseas.

Sorry, I don't put much stock in the monolithic mainstream media; I recognize missives from the Ministry of Truth when I see them. ;)

You didn't answer my questions. Are you a medical doctor?

No. Are you a private investigator?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
(Picture of Trump holding on to a little girl and trying to kiss her even though she clearly wants nothing to do with him)

Maybe but so do the Biden supporters.

Well, let's take a look...
In Biden’s more than 40 years of public life — including two prior runs for the Democratic presidential nomination and eight years as vice president — there have been no formal accusations, complaints, arrests or investigations that implicate him in any sort of sex crimes involving kids.
Instagram post by Donald Trump Jr. in which the president’s son shared an image of Biden saying, "See you later, alligator" alongside a photo of an alligator saying, "In a while, pedophile," to his 3 million followers.

Trump Jr. later claimed he was "just joking" in a Twitter post, yet also repeated the insinuation by saying Biden should stop his "unwanted touching" and posted a collage of photographs of Biden with children at White House events.

Biden briefly addressed Trump Jr.’s actions shortly after, saying that what the president’s son was "trying to do is get something going on the internet" by repeating the claim often enough that people believe it.

"It’s sick," Biden said during a Yahoo News virtual town hall. "But he is his father’s son."

PolitiFact - Fact-checking the pedophilia attacks against Joe Biden

Unfortunately, as the photograph suggests, Trump does have a history of such accusations. He's been sued by a (then 13-yo girl) for sexual abuse associated with his activities with pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. And he's got a history; at a beauty contest for underage girls, he had a habit of just walking into their dressing room when they were nude or semi-nude.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't know what he is but he's definitely an odd sort of guy when it comes to sniffing women or girls. I've never seen behavior like that out in the real world.

It's hard to photoshop the real world.

An image that appears to show Joe Biden groping a woman is altered
PolitiFact - An image that appears to show Joe Biden groping a woman is altered

We do see that with Trump...

iu

And no, that's not his wife he's inappropriately handling. And no, this one isn't photoshopped.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wonder if republicans realize that enabling Trump to do all this stupidity will degrade the confidence of Americans in the electoral college and increase the pressure for direct election of presidents.

Is what you suggest might happen actually likely to be the case? If it is shouldn't those that have been whining since 2016 about Trump getting less of the popular vote and still winning realize how their stupidity has done what you propose about the confidence of Americans in the electoral college?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Is what you suggest might happen actually likely to be the case?

Everytime a president is elected when most American votes rejected that candidate, it degrades confidence in the electoral system. It just rubs Americans the wrong way to be reminded that their votes might not count in the final determination.

If it is shouldn't those that have been whining since 2016 about Trump getting less of the popular vote and still winning

As I said, it rubs most Americans the wrong way. Don't be surprised if they begin to think maybe they need to do something about it.

And no, whining about it won't make a difference for you.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Everytime a president is elected when most American votes rejected that candidate, it degrades confidence in the electoral system. It just rubs Americans the wrong way to be reminded that their votes might not count in the final determination.

As I said, it rubs most Americans the wrong way. Don't be surprised if they begin to think maybe they need to do something about it.

And no, whining about it won't make a difference for you.

No it does not make a difference to me how much the intentionally emotionally fragile whine about things . Whining is annoying and childish, nothing more. Especially when done in groups using the same words in moronic monotonous repetition. I cannot understand why people who are supposed to be adults, according to their chronological age, refuse to start acting like it and refrain from childish whining.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
No it does not make a difference to me how much the intentionally emotionally fragile whine about things

So you weren't bothered by Trump and Rudy these past two weeks, um?

Whining is annoying and childish, nothing more.

That's what the judges told them.

I cannot understand why people who are supposed to be adults, according to their chronological age, refuse to start acting like it and refrain from childish whining.

Trump grew up with a sense of entitlement. So he has a hard time emotionally being a loser.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.