Virginia
✟7,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh, I would love to go back to the beginning when it all started! I wanted to see God started it all! From the formation of the earth, to the developement of man! WOW! Then I would love to see how Adam sat down and named 5 billion species! I wonder what the people were like in the beginning when this all started! If possible, I would love to go back when God kicked the devil out of heaven so that I can have the daily reminder that he got his buttocks kicked! LOL:thumbsup:

Michael

Upvote 0

VikingGirlTBird

VikingGirlTBird!
Oct 13, 2012
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA.
✟8,403.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Inspired by prophetichugs :)

Here is my time machine. Step in and type in your date. Where are going going to and why? Who do you wanna meet?

I'm going to 17th and 18th century Edinburgh. In the 17th century I'd want to meet Deacon Brodie...the man Stevenson based Jekyll and Hyde on. Brodie wasn't a bad man though. Respectable by day and....mischevious...shall we say, by night. I'd also like to see (not speak to) George McKenzie. A man responsible for the deaths of 1500 protestants in Edinburgh. He is to this day a hated figure in history.

I love 18th century Edinburgh because it's so dark. I hang out in Edinburgh a lot and love to imagine what it must have been like, living in disgusting conditions amid massive overcrowding. Knowing that one day I'd end up in a graveyard so full, people were specially employed to crush the bodies down. They even had to bring in more soil because they was more bodies than dirt. The graveyard nowadays is way above the level of the street below. It has only a few hundred gravestones, but an estimated 250,000 corpses.

I'd love to see exactly what life was like back then...in those conditions.

If I had a time machine and could travel back in history, the historical time period I would most likely visit is the Viking Age (793 AD to 1066 AD!) because the Viking Age is my favorite time period in history in general, the Vikings are my favorite Germanic Tribe/ethnic group, I love how they lived, and etc. I would really want to met all of my Viking ancestors, relatives, famous Viking royalty, nobility, warriors, and people. Love them! :)

Upvote 0

apache1

Feb 11, 2012
✟16,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
THE FUTURE! I ride a starship, across the Universe divide. Until I reach the other side. I'll find a place to rest my soul if I can. Perhaps I may become a highwayman again (I might have words a little wrong, but who cares?). Or I may become a single drop of rain. But I'll still remain. I'll be back AGAIN, and Again, and Again......

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums