Thunder Lauriston lecture on "Why Sunday worship cannot be the Mark of the Beast"

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟101,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Joel 2 sounds like it's talking about a lot of people. Who are the other people who are doing that in modern times?
You might be interested in reading Rene Noorbergen's book Prophet of Destiny. He was a reporter for the US army and wrote a number of books including books on Jeane Dixon and Nostradamus. He became a SDA through his research into Ellen White.

I've bought books through this company for years.

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟184,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know. All I know is that the Biblical signs of a prophet must be met before they can be considered true prophets.

Ellen White's work fits the the description of the work of John the Baptist and Elijah. Jesus told His disciples if you believe it John the Baptist is Elijah.

Do you know of anyone preparing the way for Jesus' 2nd advent?

You might be interested in reading Rene Noorbergen's book Prophet of Destiny. He was a reporter for the US army and wrote a number of books including books on Jeane Dixon and Nostradamus. He became a SDA through his research into Ellen White.

I've bought books through this company for years.
Thanks for the information :heart:

I think there are some things specific to Ellen White and SDA's that don't add up. Things that relate to what you said. I think they would be good to talk about in the denomination specific theology section. If you're concerned about bad behavior, the same rules apply there as here, I'm pretty sure.

If you don't want to talk there, that's fine :)

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟101,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks for the information :heart:

I think there are some things specific to Ellen White and SDA's that don't add up. Things that relate to what you said. I think they would be good to talk about in the denomination specific theology section. If you're concerned about bad behavior, the same rules apply there as here, I'm pretty sure.

If you don't want to talk there, that's fine :)
What section are you talking about? I don't have a clue.

• Friendly
Reactions: Leaf473
Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟184,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OK. Start a thread and let me know when you have done so.
Cool! Here we go:

Reactions: Gary K
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟221,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So says the RCC, as well. Constantine ruled from Byzantium, not Rome, and the only connection between him and the RCC is the fact that he ruled an empire which included an undivided church. The RCC actually did not appear until the Great Schism.
False. The Catholic Church chose the 73 books of the Bible long before the Great Schism. Please quit putting out false information about the Catholic Church.

Upvote 0