Three child sex offenders arrested trying to cross illegally into Texas over Thanksgiving week

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,200,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
In a period of about two weeks, Del Rio Sector agents apprehended at least ten migrants with prior convictions for sex offenses. It appears the migrants may be using the large migrant groups being apprehended at record-levels in this sector as cover to try and move into the U.S. interior without being detected or apprehended.

Another success of the boarder patrol!

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
In a period of about two weeks, Del Rio Sector agents apprehended at least ten migrants with prior convictions for sex offenses. It appears the migrants may be using the large migrant groups being apprehended at record-levels in this sector as cover to try and move into the U.S. interior without being detected or apprehended.
Looks like that was a bad assumption on their part, um?

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟489,053.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Really? What percentage of these illegals is Biden and crew actually catching and deporting?
Seems like a good question to answer before starting yet another thread trying to convince others that Biden's policies are failing. Assuming one is interested in spreading accurate information with such threads, of course.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,108,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Seems like a good question to answer before starting yet another thread trying to convince others that Biden's policies are failing. Assuming one is interested in spreading accurate information with such threads, of course.
Well let's see if you can accurately answer the question before I start a thread on the subject.

Wanna race?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,108,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's lots of fun to toss out claims, but supporting them with facts can be hard work. Catching more perps seems like a good measure of enforcement to most people.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,108,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
It's lots of fun to toss out claims, but supporting them with facts can be hard work.
No doubt. I suppose that why my question, regarding that dubious claim, has yet to be accurately answered.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
No doubt. I suppose that why my question, regarding that dubious claim, has yet to be accurately answered.
As I said, catching more perps seems to me to be a pretty good measure of effective enforcement.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,108,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
As I said, catching more perps seems to me to be a pretty good measure of effective enforcement.
I agree. The Biden Administration will have to start catching more of them, but also deporting more of them, to get this crisis, that has developed on his watch, under control.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,108,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Biden, indeed, has deported more than Trump. At least according to this website that thinks that that is a bad thing: The 700,000 Club: Joe Biden’s Deportation Frenzy | MR Online

That doesn't answer the question. Here again is the question:

What percentage of these illegals is Biden and crew actually catching and deporting?

No one seems to be able to answer the question; but I've been getting a lot of answers that seem to dodge the question.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟349,570.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
That doesn't answer the question. Here again is the question:

No one seems to be able to answer the question; but I've been getting a lot of answers that seem to dodge the question.
I doubt anybody knows for sure, just as I doubt anybody knows for what percentage were caught in any administration.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟440,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
  • Useful
Reactions: HARK!

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟440,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Yep:
iu
Wasn't he cleared of all charges?

Careful with that disinformation.

• Informative
Reactions: HARK!

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Wasn't he cleared of all charges?
No. His partner has confessed and is now cooperating with the investigation. Problem is, Gaetz's buddy is a criminal himself, which will make it hard to put him up as a witness. Gaetz isn't cleared, but unless they can get more information, he'll probably get away with it. But things could change.

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Did they get deported?

Or will they be staying for a couple years waiting on their asylum case?
That's the other thing that Biden has done to fix the immigration mess Trump left him:

Biden administration plans to speed up court cases for migrant families

The issue is that by dragging out the cases, Trump was spending more money on housing detained immigrants, allowing illegal immigrants to stay in the United States longer pending the resolution of their cases, and putting legitimate asylum seekers in limbo for years. Now, all of those injustices will be addressed.

A sensible solution that punishes the guilty more quickly, Helps those legally here to resolve their cases, and spends less money on housing detained people.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I agree. The Biden Administration will have to start catching more of them, but also deporting more of them, to get this crisis, that has developed on his watch, under control.
Trump claimed it happened on his watch. He described the situation then as "an invasion." O.K., maybe a little bit of hysterical exaggeration, but the problem swelled under his watch. For several reasons he caused, if you'd like me to discuss them.

The point is, Biden is catching more of them, and has allocated resources to more swiftly adjudicate their cases, meaning we will be spending less money and time housing them here.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟440,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
No. His partner has confessed and is now cooperating with the investigation.
That's old news....and partner is the wrong word. They're associated.

It would be more accurate to say, Gaetz' former associate got caught doing some bad stuff....so some democrats dangled some offers in front of him if he could give them Gaetz. He said sure.

Problem is, Gaetz's buddy is a criminal himself, which will make it hard to put him up as a witness.

Criminals get put on the witness stand every day. The problem is this criminal made up a story that has been proven a lie, and Gaetz probably has an airtight alibi.

Gaetz isn't cleared, but unless they can get more information, he'll probably get away with it. But things could change.

The article I read said they won't be bringing charges unless "new evidence" comes to light.

By "new evidence" he probably means....evidence....which this case doesn't have.

Yeah, CNN better double check how many times they said "allegedly".

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟440,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
That's the other thing that Biden has done to fix the immigration mess Trump left him:

Huh?

Mess that Trump left him?

Trump had so many policies in place that hardly anyone tried to cross. Total apprehensions were under 500k in 2020...and there's so few that got away they aren't worth mentioning.

The first year Biden was in....2 million enter the US. That's because Biden repealed every policy judges would allow....and the results have been disastrous.

You've got a wild imagination putting this on Trump.

Biden administration plans to speed up court cases for migrant families

The issue is that by dragging out the cases, Trump was spending more money on housing detained immigrants,

Actually, he was forcing them to wait on their cases in Mexico.

I'd like to see some receipts if you think he paid for immigrant housing in Mexico lol.

allowing illegal immigrants to stay in the United States longer pending the resolution of their cases, and putting legitimate asylum seekers in limbo for years. Now, all of those injustices will be addressed.

Sadly Barbarian...I actually know what happened.

There's literally nothing true about your statement above. If anyone asks you what policy or practice Trump created to allow illegal immigrants to stay in the US....or what changes he made to the asylum process to drag it out....you'll have no answer.

So why fabricate this nonsense? Do you just hope no one calls you on it? Would you prefer your party be filled with people who can't remember events from a couple of years ago?

A sensible solution that punishes the guilty more quickly, Helps those legally here to resolve their cases, and spends less money on housing detained people.

Less money on housing detained people lol hilarious.

You think Biden suddenly built detention centers for the 2 million who entered the US illegally in 2021?

Did you think Trump built those detention centers?

Do you think these places got built?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Huh?

Mess that Trump left him?
Yep. Trump himself admitted that a crisis developed on his watch. He called it an "invasion." It wasn't that bad, but it was pretty bad. So Biden stepped up enforcement and as you see, he's catching more perps, and reformed the process to speed up adjudication of cases. Which will reduce costs
Trump had so many policies in place that hardly anyone tried to cross. Total apprehensions were under 500k in 2020...and there's so few that got away they aren't worth mentioning.
That's not what Trump said. He admitted that more illegal crossings were happening. You see, Obama put money into making certain places in Central America more safe. And in doing so, he reduced the number of people leaving there to come here. Trump stopped the program, with the obvious result. Would you like to learn more about how that happened?

The first year Biden was in....2 million enter the US. That's because Biden repealed every policy judges would allow....and the results have been disastrous.
You've got a wild imagination putting this on Biden. As you now realize, Biden moved to stop the flow. Increased enforcement means that we are getting more of them as they try to enter and speeding up the processing of cases means that more bad guys are being expelled soon and the relative few who qualify under the law are allowed to stay.

Trump put all his faith in walls, which failed to do anything. The shabby product he sold us was easily penetrated, and some of it even just fell over. Would you like to see that?

Actually, he was forcing them to wait on their cases in Mexico.
No, he lied to us about that. Because of the huge backlog in people entering on Trump's watch and because of the poor way he managed the adjudication of cases, the number of people held by immigration greatly increased. Would you like me to show you that?
I'd like to see some receipts if you think he paid for immigrant housing in Mexico lol.
He paid for them to stay in the United States.
A federal judge in Seattle has blocked a Trump administration policy that allowed asylum seekers to be held indefinitely behind bars.
Trump Administration Can't Detain Asylum Seekers Indefinitely, Federal Judge Rules

You and I were paying for all of that. Trump purposefully delayed immigration hearings to keep them longer. It was intended to scare refugees, but it backfired, costing us tens of millions of dollars.

Sadly, you believed what he was telling you. But as you see, the truth was otherwise. I get that you want to find a way to put a negative spin on Biden catching more illegal aliens. But it's a good thing. And speeding up the cases removes the bad guys faster (at a lower cost to us) and frees the people who are legally entitled to asylum.

Reality might be unpleasant for some, but it is real.