Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Boston ‘Teeming With Protesters’ in Giant Rally Against Housing Illegal Immigrants in the State | Video | TheBlaze.com
“These are not children,” Kuhner added, Boston.com reported. “When you say child, the implication is 4, 5, 6 [years old]. They’re teenagers – many of them are gangbangers … If you’re 15, you’re not a child. A child is 12 and under.”

“I’ve never seen any kind of a backlash like this before on any issue ever,” Kuhner said of Patrick’s decision, Boston.com noted. “People in this state are livid. They feel betrayed by the political elite.”

boston-rally-e1406419627353.jpg

Reactions: EdwinWillers

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Many of the northern states have supported this because they have no idea what it's like. Now that it's starting to affect them maybe they'll see what those of us in the south have dealt with for decades.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well we in NJ know what its like. We have the 4th highest illegal population. For the most part we get along, but some "geniuses" like to import their criminal family members and ruin neighborhoods. Ironically the people that I hear complain the most are illegals, because the thugs live right in their neighborhoods.

Upvote 0
H

HorsieJuice

Many of the northern states have supported this because they have no idea what it's like. Now that it's starting to affect them maybe they'll see what those of us in the south have dealt with for decades.

I can guarantee you that this is not the majority position in Boston. Hopefully, Gov Patrick won't bow to this fearmongering, particularly since (according to what I've read), the feds are only asking to house 1000 kids in MA, which is small enough that noone would even notice they're there. Additionally, the feds are looking at using existing military bases to house them, so they'd be even further removed from the public.

But for anyone who thinks that the area is 100% dyed-in-the-wool liberal, once you get north of the city and up towards NH, it gets conservative pretty quickly.

Upvote 0

Boondock_Saint

Member since 2006.
Jun 16, 2015
Chicago-ish
✟11,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I would say Massachusetts is getting what they voted for. If blue states want more Democrats, than let them deal with the influx of non vaccinated people who don't pay taxes. This is a politically generated situation crafted in the White House. Obama is just opening the boarder for who ever wants in and then will push for amnesty. It's a ploy to bring Democrats to the polls. It's Obama's only hope.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
For all intents and purposes, America has no southern border.
People are free to travel across state borders at will.

It would take political leadership to deal with the problem, but as long as Democrats see a future Democratic underclass flowing across, they will continue to selectively enforce the laws that aid in that, and not enforce the laws that may hinder that.

Upvote 0

EdwinWillers

Jan 13, 2010
Galt's Gulch
✟8,420.00
Country
Niue
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For all intents and purposes, America has no southern border.
People are free to travel across state borders at will.

It would take political leadership to deal with the problem, but as long as Democrats see a future Democratic underclass flowing across, they will continue to selectively enforce the laws that aid in that, and not enforce the laws that may hinder that.
And THAT is the real issue here.

Upvote 0

PersephonesTear

Jul 14, 2013
✟9,344.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
It's Obama's only hope.
LOL... his only hope for what? He's already two years into his second term. It's not like he can run for office again. And Presidents don't usually run for other types of elected office after they've been President, because that would be kind of a down grade. He's basically got his future set for the rest of his life, doing humanitarian work and going down in history as the first sorta-black President.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL... his only hope for what? He's already two years into his second term. It's not like he can run for office again. And Presidents don't usually run for other types of elected office after they've been President, because that would be kind of a down grade. He's basically got his future set for the rest of his life, doing humanitarian work and going down in history as the first sorta-black President.
He's hoping to at least not lose the Senate in the election this year. He will create as much border chaos as possible, blame it on Republicans and then campaign on "comprehensive immigration reform" trying to regain the House and hold the Senate. If he loses the Senate he will either have to compromise or go down as the do nothing President, the very thing of which he accuses Republicans

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟184,090.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
He's hoping to at least not lose the Senate in the election this year. He will create as much border chaos as possible, blame it on Republicans and then campaign on "comprehensive immigration reform" trying to regain the House and hold the Senate. If he loses the Senate he will either have to compromise or go down as the do nothing President, the very thing of which he accuses Republicans

Of course, the bold comment has no basis in fact. There are so many real criticisms against Obama, I wonder why some feel the need to make more up?

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Of course, the bold comment has no basis in fact. There are so many real criticisms against Obama, I wonder why some feel the need to make more up?
:D:D:D. You have to wonder why the illegal aliens are coming here saying, "Obama will take care of us"

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟184,090.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
:D:D:D. You have to wonder why the illegal aliens are coming here saying, "Obama will take care of us"

They are? Was there a poll presented to the illegals? What is the margin of error? How many illegals were polled?

Or is this one of those....if one said it they all thought it?

Where are the facts? Drudge? WND?

Upvote 0

South Bound

I stand with Israel.
Jan 3, 2014
✟38,659.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Boston ‘Teeming With Protesters’ in Giant Rally Against Housing Illegal Immigrants in the State | Video | TheBlaze.com
“These are not children,” Kuhner added, Boston.com reported. “When you say child, the implication is 4,5, 6 [years old]. They’re teenagers – many of them are gangbangers … If you’re 15, you’re not a child. A child is 12 and under.”

Remember when George Zimmerman successfully defended himself from the assailant, Trayvon Martin? Remember how the news media showed all of these pictures of Martin as a cute little kid and never showed the ones of him flashing gang signs with a joint in his hand?

Same thing. The talking points are that we're mean and that we hate children, while Zetas and MS13 members are pouring over the borders.

Massachusetts is a very blue state and, I have to be honest and say that if they were an island, nothing would make me happier than to take the border criminals to their state. But, unfortunately, this affects us, too, so this will probably be the only time in my life I agree with anything from Massachusetts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Boondock_Saint

Member since 2006.
Jun 16, 2015
Chicago-ish
✟11,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

I should have been more clear. It is Obama's only hope to bring Democrats to the polls in November.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟214,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I should have been more clear. It is Obama's only hope to bring Democrats to the polls in November.
There is the impeachment thing. Mark Levin is claiming that Democrats are exploiting this threat to rally the base.

Upvote 0