Texas
✟8,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I'm new to this website, so I'm sorry if my formatting is wrong. I have just finished a essay on the Jewish people and how it relates to the Bible, Christ, etc. I was hoping someone could skim it over to make sure there isn't any major flaws in it. Thanks.

Attachments

• Study.pdf
    173.7 KB · Views: 8

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello, I'm new to this website, so I'm sorry if my formatting is wrong. I have just finished a essay on the Jewish people and how it relates to the Bible, Christ, etc. I was hoping someone could skim it over to make sure there isn't any major flaws in it. Thanks.

The intro and conclusions are both wrong. The intro doesn't do what an intro does and the conclusion, the same. Those are major rewrites. I didn't get to the middle.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You have conflated the house of Judah and the house of Israel. You must keep them separate and distinct. The Jews; the house of Judah; rejected Jesus, so he went to the house of Israel. "I am sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." By this statement it is clear that he knew beforehand that the Jews as a whole would reject him.

See Matthew 4:14-16

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Anonw34457

Mar 28, 2020
Texas
✟8,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
You have conflated the house of Judah and the house of Israel. You must keep them separate and distinct. The Jews; the house of Judah; rejected Jesus, so he went to the house of Israel. "I am sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." By this statement it is clear that he knew beforehand that the Jews as a whole would reject him.

See Matthew 4:14-16
Thank you. This is exactly the type of advice I want.

• Friendly
Reactions: OldWiseGuy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums