Richmond
✟15,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is a really tough question. Really. Because I live in Hungary, between these two countries. We have an exhibition called "House of terror" which is brutal and shocking. People lived in fear. Huge fear. Thank God it's over.

I can't really choose, both were shocking.

Old or new testament?

New Testament. It's shorter, haha.

Have a good conversation with an atheist or a frustrating conversation with a fellow Christian?

Upvote 0

TheRealAriel

Peach
Mar 27, 2011
✟96,652.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
New Testament. It's shorter, haha.

Have a good conversation with an atheist or a frustrating conversation with a fellow Christian?
Good conversation with an atheist. If you are on respectable terms and good conversationalists, this kind of conversation can be helpful for challenging you and fully developing your stance.

DC or Marvel?

Upvote 0

Bananagator

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Nov 20, 2013
✟14,432.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Well, can I combine them and make the ever so delicious secret menu item: the McGangbaaa- actually I'm not sure if that's even appropriate to say on here. Everyone knows what I'm talking about though right? Right???
... I'll go with cheeseburger.

PC or Mac?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.