Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Trump has declared January "National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month." In the past year he has spoken out about his intention to be aggressive on this issue and has already done so to some extent in past months. Many people are not aware of last month's Executive Order and State of Emergency issued from the White House which is seizing the assets of people engaged in such activities and in terrorism. 13 foreigners have been named in the order. The executive order is also making not so veiled threats to go after those who are connected to them, and those who are the same kinds of criminals in their own right, both abroad and in the USA.

Reportedly many have been quietly arrested and are waiting military style trials.

Please pray for our Heavenly Father's will to be done in all of this and for the victims to receive healing and restoration.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying. And thankful that action is being taken and that January has been declared "National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month." I'm also appalled that the news did not cover this.

God help us. In the name of Jesus, help us.

Praying.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I thank You for our President, and for the action he has taken in this area. May it lead to the prevention of many being abused in this area, and for the deliverance of many that have already been ensnared. May it lead to the arrest and conviction of perpetrators, and even to their repentance and turning to Christ for forgiveness and salvation. I pray for physical, emotional, mental, financial, social, and spiritual recovery for those that have been suffering in this slavery. May people see You working and may You be glorified. Amen.

Upvote 0