• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

This Is Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartony

Senior Veteran
Oct 14, 2005
Abilene Texas
✟11,486.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
I just found CF today, and am amazed at all of the boards on here!

Well, on another board, I go by "Anxiety Man" because that's what I have too. In fact, I was so "good" at having it, I won full disability before a s.s. judge!

I know the horrible feelings of this all too well. I've been doing pretty well on lorazepam since 2000, but here lately, the tight stomach, nervousness when eating out, with feelings of "am I going to throw up?" have kind of returned after being gone for a while.

I can't take SSRI's or any of that heavy stuff--it's far worse than my symptoms!

Anyway, I just wanted to check in as a new member in this part too, and say I pray for all with this that one day, it will all be in the rear view mirror of our lives.

Tony

bartony

Senior Veteran
Oct 14, 2005
Abilene Texas
✟11,486.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
always_hope said:
Welcome! I'm so glad you found us. I know I was thrilled (still am) to find such an awesome Christian community! God Bless you!

Blessings and love to all,
Hope
Hello, Hope! It is one big territory here. Good to meet you.

Well, I'm beat, and will fade for now. Me & my wife went to a flea market south of here a few miles, and walked a few miles at that south of here!:D My fleshly body is complaining to me presently. Talkin' at ya' later.

God Bless,
Tony

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.