Godworshiper13

May 12, 2007
Florida
✟8,219.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
o.k. let me start you guys out with an intro, i used to be Wiccan, a witchcraft sect. ever since day 1 of my life i was engulfed in it so i know about the truth of spiritual warfare. but im not gonna get side tracked.
I'll start when things started to go wierd in my life, ok 2nd or 1st grade i was the biggest nerd in school i was always bullied picked etc. so i was obviously getting mad at this so one night i had a dream, at least im pretty sure it was a dream. I was walking home from school and the 2 biggest bullies were waiting for me, they started taunting me. i blacked out a "woke up" and i was viewing my self outside of myself i saw instead of a cute little innocent boy, i saw a 6 or 7 foot monster that had black leatherly skin and claws the size of my head, plus giant wigns. again black out I woke up the two bullies are on the ground looking at me like in total fear. both of them had huge scratch marks on theyre shirts. so basically until i became a Christian i was haunted with nightmeares. ill fast forward a few years. 4th grade again a wimp, but getting some recogniction as a normal kid. so life was pretty good. until i met my best friend. i went over to his house and one night we were staying up very late, so he told me about this mysterious world called the Demon world so i imagined it and so basically i believed that i had a giant demon living within my soul. I wont forget the last day i was at Mareno Valley, we were all staying outside as a good-bye party. (in a tent) again we were up late and we started playin Yugio and squished each other with the matteresses. well whem my other friend and i did it to my best friend. his head was popping out of the mattresess and it looked like a cats and it looked like as if he were going to kill me. we moved i got even more depressed i invited the demons to come in and by 6th grade things started to happen...
I was totally enveloped in demons, i almost became a missionary for the demons ha! 7th grade is the real deal though. I got a spell book from my parents and the moment i opened it i felt a dark presence and i relished in it. So every night i would be haunted by demons after my birthday. well the summer of 6th to 7th grade was in full swing, i was cursing the God of the Christians and i had no clue who Jesus was. well my Mom and Dad werent always Wiccan my Mom was a Christian up until she was 10 but thats a different story. well my mom strated having visions, visions of God beckoning us back to Him. so we started going to alot of churches and then we found Grace World Outreach Church. we went there i hated everybody but then we went to kids camp. there i got saved. you see even though i hated the Christians i saw something that i didnt have and they had it joy, freedom i had always wanted to be free form the demons. so the guest speaker told us about heaven, he told us to imagine a golden road that led to this great extravagent castle. along the road were trees containing fruit of any kind (this is not what he told us) i was dancing on the street eating the fruit feeling as if i was free. so i went up to the big castle and went inside there were 3 thrones one in the middle that had such a bright light, i couldnt even see to the left of the bright light was the Holy Spirit, except i didnt know it at the time and to the right was Jesus, a full grown man that glowed a bright light but not as much as God. Jesus played with me, tickled me. i said Jesus forgive me he said i forgive you and i love you. that was the moment i got saved. letley i dont have as many visions but i still can imagine heaven just the way it was that faithful day.

CrabWalk

Feb 9, 2008
Indianapolis
✟7,855.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Godworshipper, that is a great testimony. Your knowledge of wiccan practices can become a great tool. There are people that could not effectively reach those who are involved in that life that you might have a chance at.

My mom took me to a lot of weird spiritual stuff. One I remember very well was an animal sacrifice by wiccans. I was really scared of the whole thing, I was like 9 years old I think. But just cause I seen it doesn't mean I understand enough to be able to reach those who have hidden themselves in the darkness.

Keep in the word and in prayer and let God direct your steps in how to use your past to give others a future!

Luv
Crabwalk

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.