This is My Blood That's Poured Out

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Leviticus 9:9 And the sons of Aaron brought the blood unto him: and he dipped his finger in the blood, and put it upon the horns of the altar, and poured out the blood at the bottom of the altar:

Deuteronomy 12:27 And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the Lord thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the Lord thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh.

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. [NIV reads ]This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Mark 14:24 And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many. [NIV reads] “This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many,” he said to them.

Luke 22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you. [NIV reads] In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

John 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. 56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

1 Corinthians 11:25
After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

Yeshua is saying that He will be bleeding to death for our sins. The medical term is "traumatic hemorrhagic shock." Shock is the state of not enough blood flow to the tissues of the body as a result of problems with the circulatory system. Initial symptoms may include weakness, fast heart rate, fast breathing, sweating, anxiety, and increased thirst. This may be followed by confusion, unconsciousness, or cardiac arrest as complications worsen. Hemorrhagic shock is associated with the sudden and rapid loss of significant amounts of blood. Severe traumatic injuries often cause such blood losses. This results in inadequate perfusion to meet the metabolic demands of cellular function. Hemorrhagic shock is a condition of reduced tissue perfusion, resulting in the inadequate delivery of oxygen and nutrients that are necessary for cellular function. Whenever cellular oxygen demand outweighs supply, both the cell and the organism are in a state of shock.

Symptoms of hemorrhagic shock may not appear immediately. Symptoms include: anxiety. blue lips and fingernails. low or no urine output. profuse (excessive) sweating. shallow breathing. dizziness. A hemorrhagic stroke can cause complications like: Seizures. Memory and thinking problems. Heart problems. Swallowing problems and trouble eating and drinking. Hemorrhagic shock, left untreated, can cause death at three different points in its development. First, in the case of severe bleeding, death can occur very soon after the initial injury or internal hemorrhage. Second, deaths can occur within the next few hours due to the gradual failure of the body's tissues.

Stages of Shock
Stage 1: Initial Stage of Shock
…... Without this nutritive blood and an adequate oxygen supply, the cells switch to anaerobic metabolism, producing pyruvic and lactic acid.

Stage 2: Compensatory Stage of Shock
…. Physiological, neural, hormonal, and biochemical reactions are used by the body to correct the imbalances. ….

Stage 3: Progressive Stage of Shock
…. Cellular function deteriorates, anaerobic metabolism leads to an increase in metabolic acidosis, and the compensatory mechanisms are not able to maintain the balance required in order to protect the organs.

Stage 4: Refractory Stage of Shock
If the cause of shock cannot be fixed, the body will inevitably enter the last stage of shock known as the refractory stage. During this stage, the organs fail and lead to death....

Types of Shock - Cardiogenic Shock , Septic Shock & More

Yeshua knew He would be experiencing all these things, yet was willing to go through it all for us.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Yeshua knowing such a grim death was racing towards Him sweats blood in the garden of Gethsemane. There have been known cases of other people who have sweated blood. They're always before severe injury, the threat of injury, and usually before execution. Yeshua sweating drops of blood meant that He fully understood what was about to happen to Him.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Yeshua went through two very severe beatings before the crucifixion.
The Jews and Romans both bludgeoned and tore His flesh in two vicious beatings.

Exodus 38:3
And he made all the vessels of the altar, the pots, and the shovels, and the basons, and the fleshhooks, and the firepans: all the vessels thereof made he of brass.

Caiaphas and the Sanhedrin convicted Him of blasphemy, which was punishable by death. But under Roman rule the Jews had no authority to execute, so they physically and brutally punished Him.

2 Chronicles 35:11
And they killed the passover, and the priests sprinkled the blood from their hands, and the Levites flayed them.

Then a whole company of Roman soldiers beat Him to within an inch of His life. Now you have to understand that Romans didn't like the Jews to begin with. They were anti-Semitic. And for this person who's charge was basically political insurrection, naming Himself King of the Jews, that would have heightened their anger and worsened the beating that He had experienced from Roman soldiers. His beating exceeded what was typical for crucifixion victims. And He had extensive blood loss and tissue injury from that.

Leviticus 1:6
And he shall flay the burnt offering, and cut it into his pieces.

2 Chronicles 29:34
But the priests were too few, so that they could not flay all the burnt offerings: wherefore their brethren the Levites did help them, till the work was ended, and until the other priests had sanctified themselves: for the Levites were more upright in heart to sanctify themselves than the priests.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
It looked like Yeshua was beginning to experience shock just walking there, because He couldn't carry part of the cross to the crucifixion site. He would have been expected to do that. Everybody else did, but He could not. A Roman citizen wouldn't ever be crucified. It was meant for political insurgents, rank criminals and escaped slaves.

All this beatings on Yeshua's body, the shock so traumatic enough to kill him hours sooner than most people crucified. In its weakened state it was unable to bear the cross to the crucifixion site. Think about it. Shock would stop Yeshua's blood from clotting. His blood would already be pouring out of Him. This is a very ominous complication, difficult to control even in modern trauma centers. In Yshua's time, there would be no treatment and it would lead to rapid death. And that explains why Yeshua died so rapidly, six hours, rather than days, which could be the case that was considered normal for crucified individuals.

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Not only was the sheer amount of physical trauma something to recall. Think of How Strong He is to bear it all and actually make it to the hill?

I very much doubt any normal human could accomplish the same. Much less attempt a feat knowing the details and outcome.

Being ex military I know first hand what it means to train for certain environments. Yet when I look at what He The Holy One did. No, there's no way I would make it even halfway without Him.

Courage isn t even close enough a word to desribe That amount of Life, love, and endurance.

Just thinking about it brings this old veteran to tears.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Lulav
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Not only was the sheer amount of physical trauma something to recall. Think of How Strong He is to bear it all and actually make it to the hill?

I very much doubt any normal human could accomplish the same. Much less attempt a feat knowing the details and outcome.

Being ex military I know first hand what it means to train for certain environments. Yet when I look at what He The Holy One did. No, there's no way I would make it even halfway without Him.

Courage isn t even close enough a word to desribe That amount of Life, love, and endurance.

Just thinking about it brings this old veteran to tears.
Amen... Sheer willpower and obedience to His Father to accomplish the task before Him. As His followers are we just as single minded in our obedience to His Will?

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Amen... Sheer willpower and obedience to His Father to accomplish the task before Him. As His followers are we just as single minded in our obedience to His Will?
Yes,

And very much like what kefa(peter went through that fateful evening. I am very much reminded of yhdh, and his father ya,akov while yosef tested his brothers.

I can only imagine the guilt yhdh carried as a cup bearer during those moments of prayer.

Though I've fought as a messenger for many yrs. Compared to yhdh that day when he had to comfort his father ya,akov. To assure his father the safety of all the house proper Yisrayl.

To be so confident is a rare sacrifice indeed.

Yet time tells more than pearls of wisdom. Some these days forget the lightness of the Lords yolk and think the angel armies, yehu included are not watching and waiting on with a patient order.

Often times I've personally found a few wolves and their masters waiting. After exploring this internet mess.

There is little choice left but to bring the unscaberd iron of HaShem.

We'll see if the current community of rav's will be able to keep up with upcoming storm.

Let them bring the vowed sickle before asked to, according to Torah.

Heaven is Watching.

Are they going to mourn for a murderous avshalom a single day, or 7 days for the innocent life of a child of adultery?

Upvote 0