THIS IS A FORUM FOR CHRISTIANS HORRIFICALLY MALTREATED FOR THEIR FAITH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Lately - and this happens from time to time - people have been getting on this forum to ask for this and that, not because their lives are in danger from things like beheadings, or because their homes, families, and freedom from Islamic prisons etc. are at stake.

This is a special place of focus, and prayer, for those who have some of the most horrible experiences on this planet. See the first page where it asks us to pray for those being persecuted for their Christian faith. Please let us honor those people by sticking to the true purpose of this forum.

Other prayers can go on the Prayer Wall. Requests for advice can be taken to the Christian Advice forum.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not just horrifically persecuted but Christians persecuted throughout the world... it often began small and grew without our focus and prayers for conquering! :prayer:

Some do have low threshholds for conflict I agree, and probably post in error. They do that all over the forum.

We must all remain strong and support each other in prayer, or we will succumb to the wiles of the devil.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, some do post in error on the wrong forums. I have done that myself. The purpose of my OP is to help people notice what this forum is for. For example, that happened earlier this week and, as you know, a Senior CF Ambassador said the post in question should be moved elsewhere. in fact, on reflection, the original poster said it should be moved elsewhere.

I already heard your point of view in the various PMs you sent me and elsewhere. Let's agree to just disagree. If someone with authority wants me to do things differently, I will. Otherwise I will proceed as usual. Blessings!

So there has to be a confession to you to qualify to post in this forum for you?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.