Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
When Moses came - Pharaoh killed babies

When Yeshua came - Herod killed babies

Today it could be because the two witnesses have come.

Who are the two witnesses?

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
When Moses came - Pharaoh killed babies

When Yeshua came - Herod killed babies

Today it could be because the two witnesses have come.

Today the a military comander has fire come out of his mouth to devour his enemies.Today the military can stop up the heavens so that it doesnt rain.
Im betting when the two witnessrs show up in Jerusalem, they will kill many babies to the east.

Revelation 11:5 If anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouths and devours their enemies. In this way, anyone who wants to harm them must be killed.
Revelation 11:6 These witnesses have power to shut the sky so that no rain will fall during the days of their prophecy, and power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they wish.
Revelation 11:7 When the two witnesses have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will wage war with them, and will overpower and kill them.
Revelation 11:8 Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city--figuratively called Sodom and Egypt--where their Lord was also crucified.
Revelation 11:9 For three and a half days all peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will view their bodies and will not permit them to be laid in a tomb.
Revelation 11:10 And those who dwell on the earth will gloat over them, and will celebrate and send one another gifts, because these two prophets had tormented them.

It appears they torment people till they cant take anymore.They dont appear to have any love or show any mercy to anyone.

Why would you compare them to Yeshua?
Or what makes you think they are righteous?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Yeshua's return is marked by things like those who were in Egypt experienced, and like that experience the end of earth's history will again, hold believer's captive, treat them like slaves, received the plagues, and as we see today babies are the victims of the wave of atrocities, that are coming. The mill stone will be exceptionally heavy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yeshua's return is marked by things like those who were in Egypt experienced, and like that experience the end of earth's history will again, hold believer's captive, treat them like slaves, received the plagues, and as we see today babies are the victims of the wave of atrocities, that are coming. The mill stone will be exceptionally heavy.

I just dont see the works of these two candlesticks(assemblies)as being good.I understand these two assemblies are gentiles and occupy the holy city 42 months.
There are are good and bad resurrected after that 42 months has been fulfilled.I just dont see where these two assemblies show any signs of being good.

Daniel 12:2 And many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life, but others to shame and everlasting contempt.

Its possible these two may persecute messianic jews in Israel.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
I just dont see the works of these two candlesticks(assemblies)as being good.I understand these two assemblies are gentiles and occupy the holy city 42 months.
There are are good and bad resurrected after that 42 months has been fulfilled.I just dont see where these two assemblies show any signs of being good.

Daniel 12:2 And many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life, but others to shame and everlasting contempt.

Its possible these two may persecute messianic jews in Israel.
Where are the two candlesticks located in the temple? Where is the lampstand? As to their value.. they are made of gold, which is your first hint towards their character in the eyes of the Lord.

Revelation 11:4 4They are "the two olive trees" and the two lampstands, and "they stand before the LORD of the earth."

Zechariah 4:11 11Then I asked the angel, "What are these two olive trees on the right and the left of the lampstand?"

I can see that the two witnesses and two candlesticks are both shining lights before the world. John was asked to measure the temple. Here two witnesses prophesy 1,260 days. Just trying to make connections like you are...

Inside the Old Testament temple was a candlestick with seven lamps that were to be always kept burning. What did they use as fuel for the lamps? (Lev. 24:2) Olive oil Where do you get olive oil from? Olives Where do you get olives from?
Olive trees .. So the olive trees produce the olives that provide the oil for the continual lighting of the lamps in the temple. Here are some more clues as to what the trees, oil and candlesticks represent and who or what the witnesses might be.

In a vision, Zechariah saw a candlestick with two olive trees by it. When he asked the angel what it was. the angel replied, “This is the word of the Lord…..’Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.” (Zech. 4:2, 3, 6) Yeshua said the gospel would be preached as a witness and that the Old Testament was a witness of Him (Matt. 24:14, John 5:39) The Bible says in many places that God’s followers are his witnesses (Is. 43:10, Is. 44:8). The New Testament says we are witnesses through the power of the Holy Spirit and with the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8, Acts 5:32)

In the footsteps of those who have gone before, these two witnesses will be able to reveal the power of God in mighty and awesome acts. God’s word is like fire in the mouth which can devour (Jer. 5:14). Yeshua says if anyone tampers with or changes the word of God they will have plagues on them and death (Rev. 22:18-19). Elijah was a prophet that had power to stop the rain, causing a famine. A famine can also be a lack of God’s word or a lack of right doctrine (Amos 8:11, Deut. 32:2) and back to what I said about Moses /Egypt and plagues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
The witnesses in Revelation prophecy 1,260 days in sackcloth. Sackcloth was usually worn when something was really bad, like when someone died or their was great trouble going on. What else does the Bible say about 1,260 days? There is a time prophecy in Daniel that equals 1,260 days (a time and times and the dividing of time or 3 1/2 years) and sounds like a time of sackcloth because a power makes war with the saints and wears them out and speaks words against the Most High God. (Dan. 7:21, 25)

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

"Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city--which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt--where also their Lord was crucified."

Who's Lord is referred to here...I always thought it meant the two witnesses'?

Also, it says the beast from the abyss wages war with them...

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
"Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city--which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt--where also their Lord was crucified."

Lord was crucified outside the Temple. As to how far and where this "figurative" Sodom and Egypt is, most have surmised it being symbolic of corruption so bad that it contains very few righteous folks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Where are the two candlesticks located in the temple? Where is the lampstand? As to their value.. they are made of gold, which is your first hint towards their character in the eyes of the Lord.

Revelation 11:4 4They are "the two olive trees" and the two lampstands, and "they stand before the LORD of the earth."

Zechariah 4:11 11Then I asked the angel, "What are these two olive trees on the right and the left of the lampstand?"

I can see that the two witnesses and two candlesticks are both shining lights before the world. John was asked to measure the temple. Here two witnesses prophesy 1,260 days. Just trying to make connections like you are...

Inside the Old Testament temple was a candlestick with seven lamps that were to be always kept burning. What did they use as fuel for the lamps? (Lev. 24:2) Olive oil Where do you get olive oil from? Olives Where do you get olives from?
Olive trees .. So the olive trees produce the olives that provide the oil for the continual lighting of the lamps in the temple. Here are some more clues as to what the trees, oil and candlesticks represent and who or what the witnesses might be.

In a vision, Zechariah saw a candlestick with two olive trees by it. When he asked the angel what it was. the angel replied, “This is the word of the Lord…..’Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.” (Zech. 4:2, 3, 6) Yeshua said the gospel would be preached as a witness and that the Old Testament was a witness of Him (Matt. 24:14, John 5:39) The Bible says in many places that God’s followers are his witnesses (Is. 43:10, Is. 44:8). The New Testament says we are witnesses through the power of the Holy Spirit and with the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8, Acts 5:32)

In the footsteps of those who have gone before, these two witnesses will be able to reveal the power of God in mighty and awesome acts. God’s word is like fire in the mouth which can devour (Jer. 5:14). Yeshua says if anyone tampers with or changes the word of God they will have plagues on them and death (Rev. 22:18-19). Elijah was a prophet that had power to stop the rain, causing a famine. A famine can also be a lack of God’s word or a lack of right doctrine (Amos 8:11, Deut. 32:2) and back to what I said about Moses /Egypt and plagues.

Revelation 11:4 These witnesses are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.

According to Yeshua a lampstand is a church.(assembly)
I dont doubt most people would say these two assemblies are good or righteous.Ive just never found where Yeshua has ever told any disciple they should torture anyone much less kill.
There is a beast in revelation which has the appearance of a lamb.It has two horns and may appear to be good.But if we judge the works of that beast,its obviously bad.

Revelation 11:10 And those who dwell on the earth will gloat over them, and will celebrate and send one another gifts, because these two prophets had tormented them.

The question is.Were the two lampstands (churches)doing as Yeshua taught or were they doing the opposite by torturing people?

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

I understamd the beast kills them.
It appears what they have done is done to them because they also killed people just like the beast killed them.

Since they both have the same works,why would they not be judged the same?

Matthew 26:52 "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him. "For all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

And if the beast is cast into a body of fire,why wouldnt these be alive and cast into the same fire?

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
There is a beast in revelation which has the appearance of a lamb.It has two horns

So, you're saying that the beast destroys it's own horns?

And you didn't answer this one:

Thank you.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So, you're saying that the beast destroys it's own horns?

And you didn't answer this one:

Thank you.

No,im,not saying the beast destroys its own,horns.There is more than,one beast in revelation.

But to answer your question.
The two lampstands are two churches.

Revelation 1:20 This is the mystery of the seven stars you saw in My right hand and of the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

So where does thier Lord Yeshua teach anyone to kill and torture people?
Are they not doing the exact opposite of what Yeshua teaches?

And if they can kill and torture,are they also capable of telling lies?

Last edited:
Upvote 0