This forum is now officially a Christian Only forum!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The post in question was not remotely a flame. The poster who posed the question to me self-identified as "queer," which is another way of saying exactly what I said in my response.

Except it was ME you were responding to, and I DON'T self-identify as "queer".

Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
Obama: 53% deserve him ;)
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
it's REAL interesting to me who's doing all the complaining about this.

I like how people mock specific forums at CF - but now all of a sudden when the whip comes down, these were the most "enlightened and helpful" forums to everyone in bringing people to salvation.:flat4:

Now all of a sudden the world will crash & no souls will Ever know Christ becuz CF is trying to stop something that a majority have complained about and LEFT CF because of.

From what I've seen in alot of these forums the past 2 yrs isn't nonChristians "seeking Christianity", it's more career skeptics looking to fight Christians and Christianity as a hobby.

Upvote 0

KCKID

Jan 12, 2008
Australia
✟4,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Now all of a sudden the world will crash & no souls will Ever know Christ becuz CF is trying to stop something that a majority have complained about and LEFT CF because of.

Well, it's a good thing Jesus didn't leave the scene just because He happened to run into 'unbelievers'. If people have left the forum because of the nonChristians participating in it then they perhaps need to give up their Christian icons.

Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, it's a good thing Jesus didn't leave the scene just because He happened to run into 'unbelievers'. If people have left the forum because of the nonChristians participating in it then they perhaps need to give up their Christian icons.
Actually, those who worked to oppose His ministry HE WALKED AWAY FROM and/or rebuked sharply... it's the general lost He sat with, not His opposers who worked to trip Him up and take Him down
;)

If you want to place blame, blame the career skeptics out to hunt Christians for this.
Not those trying to curb the problems.

And as we all know about CF, this is very likely to change again - like so much of CF does from one month to the next. This is just another test to see if it works

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sealacamp

Jun 26, 2008
Fairburn Georgia
✟2,331.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well ...so much for Jesus not having come to call the righteous but the unrighteous (Mark 2:17). Such a policy is surely UnChristian. If not, could this decision be pointed out by site management as pertaining to scripture? Or, would it be deemed unnecessary for this executive decision to be explained to we 'lowly' board members?

Would any of the 'lesser' human beings who might feel the need later on down the track to 'keep in touch' contact me at the below email address?

sequencerman2005@yahoo.com.au

Really? And just how did you come to this enlightened conclusion? Have you forgotten the many times that Jesus was alone with His disciples and they studied together? What about how many times prophets of old spent time alone or with Gods people to regroup and recharge? What about the disciples having Christian only meetings many times to encourage and fellowship with each other. People that were not believers were either converted and brought into the flock or they were approached outside the fellowship. Your quote is totally irrelevant to the issue at hand and to say that this edict is unChristian is baloney. Maybe you just don't know how to look at the evidence throughout the history of Gods people. Me thinks you should study a bit more before making such an ignorant statement.

"||From what I've seen in alot of these forums the past 2 yrs isn't nonChristians "seeking Christianity", it's more career skeptics looking to fight Christians and Christianity as a hobby."||

I've seen a lot of that going on too but not just here. That seems to be a theme of the day across the world. The worst part is the twisting of scripture to support a bogus view that diverges from what Christ and all of Gods people in Gods word have followed since the beginning of God revealing Himself to us. That would be from the time of Adam to now for those that may not know.

Sealacamp

Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Really? And just how did you come to this enlightened conclusion? Have you forgotten the many times that Jesus was alone with His disciples and they studied together? What about how many times prophets of old spent time alone or with Gods people to regroup and recharge? What about the disciples having Christian only meetings many times to encourage and fellowship with each other. People that were not believers were either converted and brought into the flock or they were approached outside the fellowship. Your quote is totally irrelevant to the issue at hand and to say that this edict is unChristian is baloney. Maybe you just don't know how to look at the evidence throughout the history of Gods people. Me thinks you should study a bit more before making such an ignorant statement.

Sealacamp
me agrees

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.