THIS FORUM-God does everything for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepTheFaith15

Thats Me whats can i say?
Well as you all know the server crashed and we lost alot but thankfully not everything. From what i know their has been many arguments and fights over mindless things, people treating people rudley, just not with enough respect and a couple people i have talked to has thought about leaving because they were wronged by people on here for some reason or another so guys i honestly believe that God was up in heaven saying "all of my children are being horrible to each other so im gonna send down a little crash to put your minds and hearts in the right place" come on guys how bout we do that lets put our mind and heart in dont lose focus on the real reason we are here and that is to serve the Lord were not here for any other reason then that and maybe we have lost focus on that. So as we continue to pray pray for our hearts and minds to get focused on the Lord the real and only reason we should be here, to talk about him, learn things through others and to fellowship with other christians. dont lose heart and dont lose focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.