Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,140.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Before the beginning - Before the beginning there dwelt God the Father, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, and a host of angels. As three is a number of perfect union, so the angels existed in three groups...

1. Michael - Archangel over strong angels
2. Gabriel - Archangel over wise angels
3. Lucifer -Archangel over worshiping angels

Before the beginning things existed in eternity. There was no sense of time. I would imagine if you asked an angel about the timespan of things, and pertaining to the rebellion he would give you a strange look, as time was not a concept before earth. Also, as one day with the Lord is like a thousand years, things progress very fast in heaven. I would imagine that Abraham has a sense of being in heaven only a couple of days, even though he has been dead thousands of years.

If we could put a time on Lucifer's fall it would be about 15 billion years in earth's terms. Which is long for us... Short for the eternal beings.

Isaiah 14:12-13

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: - Revelation 12:4

I would imagine that ego swelled in Lucifer's heart as he would lead the worship, in so much that he thought to exalt himself above God the Father himself. There was also bound to have been political games with the other angels as he is called the 'accuser of the brethren.'

Revelation 12:7-10

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

After having enough of that Michael and his strong angels cast Lucifer and his third out of heaven. As in the beginning the earth was without form and void, they were cast out into the nothingness of our universe. I believe that the universe is about 15 billions years old and is the result and in response to Lucifer's rebellion.

If... E = mc2 ... Then m (matter) = E/c2 (energy)

Therefore, for the big boom to have occurred the matter had to have been there before the light and energy (E/c2), as the scripture says...

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. - Genesis 1:2

I would imagine, with these words... 'Let there be light (Genesis 1:3)', that the earth (the mass) turned into energy and light (E/c2) and expanded out from a point of origin, turning into what solar systems the Father willed it to. So the plasma (E/c2) is actually mass that has changed state.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. - Genesis 1:4,5

I believe that 15 billion years took place between Genesis 1:3 and Genesis 1:4. God divided the light and the darkness by putting the earth in orbit around the sun thus creating the first day of the Earth's creation. But... The universe was created 15 billion years (give or take a few billion years) before that.

***So... The 7000 year theory, in my mind, begins after Genesis 1:3***

4300 - 2644 BC - Adam to the great flood: About 1,650 years
2644 - 1730 BC - The Patriarchs - From Noah to Joseph: About 1,000 years
1730 -1450 BC - From Joseph to Moses: So Joesphs bones were in Egypt about 300 years
1450 - 33 AD - The time of the Laws of Moses was about 1500 years.
33 - 66 AD Ephesus – Apostolic – 33 years, not long! “All they which are in Asia be turned away from me…” – II Timothy 1:15
66 - 312 AD - Smyrna – Martyrs – Persecutions ten days… Foxes Book of Martyrs describes ten Roman persecutions. Ended with Constantine
312 - 800 AD - Pergamos – Orthodox – A pyrgos is a fortified structure – Needed for the dark ages.
800-1450 AD Thyatira – Catholic – The Spirit of Jezebel is to persecute, control, and to dominate. Began with Charlemange
1450-1700 AD Sardis – Protestant – A sardius is a gem, elegant yet hard and rigid. Doctrine in the head, little in the heart.
1700-1940 AD Philadelphia – Methodist – To obtain sanctification was to do so with love. Anabaptists -Weslayan -Moravian
1940 - 2060 AD Laodicea – Charismatic – Rich and increased with goods and have need of nothing?
2060 - 3060 AD - The Millennial reign

The time of the horseman runs with the last couple of church ages...

1. White - Democracy - Came about along with the Philadelphian church
2. Red - Communism - Note the red flag, hammer and sickle.
3. Black - Islam - Note the desire to disrupt the global economy.
4. Pale - Anti-Christ - A brief 3.5 year reign.

Isaac Newton picked the 2060 AD end date and I will go along with him with the following disclaimer...

“And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half.” –Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060.” – Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christ’s coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However… Isaac Newton notes…

“It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." –Isaac Newton
Picture2.png

Picture1.png

The tribulation will end the reign of the Anti-Christ... The heavenly forces will also rid the entire planet of the human species...Revelation 19:19-21

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

After this Lucifer himself will be cast into the bottomless pit for a thousand years.

Revelation 20
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

There will be a thousand years of peace in which little is given about the last millennial. Satan will be loosed after a thousand years and will attempt one last war... After that...

Revelation 20:13-15
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 10:5-7
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

So, after these things time will no longer be accounted for, and will exist as they were before the concept of time started. The only difference is that we will occupy the space Lucifer and his angels abandoned. Which is why they resent us so.

Last edited:

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

This passage indicates, to me, that time ends when God puts all things right.
Conversely, time is measured by decay as a result of Adams sin.
So
Time began AFTER the fall of man. Everything before that took place in "eternity" which had no decay or time associated with it.

Upvote 0

Calminian

Senior Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Low Dessert
✟49,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
….If we could put a time on Lucifer's fall it would be about 15 billion years in earth's terms. Which is long for us... Short for the eternal beings. …..

Hi, rockytopva. The problem is, the Holy Spirit revealed that Lucifer was still good when he walked in the Garden of Eden.

“‘You were the model of perfection,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.

Ezek. 28:13 You were in Eden,
the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
ruby, topaz and emerald,
chrysolite, onyx and jasper,
sapphire, turquoise and beryl.

Your settings and mountings were made of gold;
on the day you were created they were prepared.

Ezek. 28:14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
for so I ordained you.

You were on the holy mount of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.

Ezek. 28:15 You were blameless in your ways
from the day you were created
till wickedness was found in you.

Gap theorists have tried move Satan's fall back 15 billions years before the creation of Eden, but they've overlooked obvious references to his fall. In fact, even the Genesis account makes it clear Satan was cursed in the Garden along with Adam and Eve.

And it's very obvious from the fossil record that the world was not very good in the days of the dinosaurs. We see such things as cancer, and predation and even cannibalism in the dinosaur fossil record. Thus we can only conclude these fossils were formed sometime after Adam fell.

Now, if we believe the text entirely, there's a perfectly good explanation for when the fossils were formed—during the flood. Thus, dinos were made with man on the 6th day, and most perished in the flood, where many were buried alive with other animals. With biblical glasses, everything makes perfect sense.

The confusion comes, when we look at man's theories about the past, and try to impose them onto scripture. Then we start trying move things around to make them fit. I would suggest merely trusting God, and hoping the scientists will catch up one day.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would suggest merely trusting God, and hoping the scientists will catch up one day.

At the party, the "scientist" said the 5 minute old wine was the best (aged) wine.
This scripture shows that "science" will not be able to support scripture, ever.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,140.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: - 1 Peter 5:1

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 2 Peter 3

God is going to cause all of the elements (m) to turn into plasma (e/c[sup]2[/sup]) and then reassociate the energy and mass into another form. I personally want to hang around this Jesus Christ and see what new universe is recreated from this phenomenal event. There is a lot of mass in the universe! The new heaven and earth will be stunning!

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: - 1 Peter 5:1

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 2 Peter 3

God is going to cause all of the elements (m) to turn into plasma (e/c[sup]2[/sup]) and then reassociate the energy and mass into another form. I personally want to hang around this Jesus Christ and see what new universe is recreated from this phenomenal event. There is a lot of mass in the universe! The new heaven and earth will be stunning!

Sounds about right.

Upvote 0

wisaak

Aug 7, 2010
✟7,626.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hi, rockytopva. The problem is, the Holy Spirit revealed that Lucifer was still good when he walked in the Garden of Eden.
“‘You were the model of perfection,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.

Ezek. 28:13 You were in Eden,
the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
ruby, topaz and emerald,
chrysolite, onyx and jasper,
sapphire, turquoise and beryl.

Your settings and mountings were made of gold;
on the day you were created they were prepared.

Ezek. 28:14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
for so I ordained you.

You were on the holy mount of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.

Ezek. 28:15 You were blameless in your ways
from the day you were created
till wickedness was found in you.
I never saw this before. If this is accurate it means that Satan's initial act of rebellion against God was his tempting of Eve! I always thought before that Satan's rebellion against God happened before the creation of the universe. I will have to look into this more. Anyone know of any Scripture that gives evidence to the contrary?

Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Why then does God call Adam "guardian cherub" in Ezek. 28:16?
How could God have thrown Adam to the earth in v. 17?

Adam was one with God before the fall so as we are now seated in heavenly places in Christ he was in oneness in God in heaven and earth...when he seperated himself to his own life he was cast to be only in the earth...."...to dust you shall return."
As to a covering minister dominiom had been given to Adam over the whole earth

*[[Eze 28:16]] KJV* By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

h1. H3742

Original: *כּרוּב*

Transliteration: *kerûb*

Phonetic: *ker-oob'*

*BDB Definition*:

# cherub, cherubim (plural)
## an angelic being
### as guardians of Eden
### as flanking God's throne
### as an image form hovering over the Ark of the Covenant
### as the chariot of Jehovah (figuratively)

Origin: of uncertain derivation

TWOT entry: 1036

Part(s) of speech: Noun Masculine

*Strong's Definition*: Of uncertain derivation; a _cherub_ or imaginary figure: - cherub, [plural] cherubims.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums