✟15,202.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi People ,

Just wanted to share this with everyone interested in the subject of fasting and prayer I have a link that I would like to share ,this is a PDF file that can be downloaded. I dont believe this subject is preached from the pulpit anymore or as much as it should be!! There are a number of books by this gentleman I have managed to get hold of one so far I will try and find the others so please feel free to message me and when and I will send you the link/s. This book covers alot about the subject and very indepth.

God Bless
Hi There - I would love to have the link. Could you please send it to me? Many thanks Dee

Upvote 0

Dee Vorster

May 26, 2017
Cape Town
✟15,202.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi People ,

Just wanted to share this with everyone interested in the subject of fasting and prayer I have a link that I would like to share ,this is a PDF file that can be downloaded. I dont believe this subject is preached from the pulpit anymore or as much as it should be!! There are a number of books by this gentleman I have managed to get hold of one so far I will try and find the others so please feel free to message me and when and I will send you the link/s. This book covers alot about the subject and very indepth.

God Bless
Hi there
I would love to have the link - could you please send it to me?
Many Thanks
Dee

Upvote 0

eddikay

Jan 9, 2021
Lagos
✟7,701.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi People ,

God Bless
Pls, could you please send the link to my email address: eddikay2016@gmail.com

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums