This could change your life : FASTING: ATOMIC POWER WITH GOD BY FRANKLIN HALL

H

HertsGuyUk

Hi People ,

Just wanted to share this with everyone interested in the subject of fasting and prayer I have a link that I would like to share ,this is a PDF file that can be downloaded. I dont believe this subject is preached from the pulpit anymore or as much as it should be!! There are a number of books by this gentleman I have managed to get hold of one so far I will try and find the others so please feel free to message me and when and I will send you the link/s. This book covers alot about the subject and very indepth.

God Bless

Mar 8, 2010
✟15,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please send me the link. I am from India and I work with a Christian organisations. The Lord has placed the burden to go on fasting and prayers - 7,14,30 days. So the link you will send for Franklin Hall's book will be a great blessing and encouragement to us. God bless you. If there is anything we can pray for you kndly let us know

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peterododo

Aug 21, 2011
✟15,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi People ,

Just wanted to share this with everyone interested in the subject of fasting and prayer I have a link that I would like to share ,this is a PDF file that can be downloaded. I dont believe this subject is preached from the pulpit anymore or as much as it should be!! There are a number of books by this gentleman I have managed to get hold of one so far I will try and find the others so please feel free to message me and when and I will send you the link/s. This book covers alot about the subject and very indepth.

God Bless
I am a resident pastor of a church in Nigeria. I have a burden to organize a fast in my church. I heard of Franklin Hall's book on fasting from my senior pastor, but the book is not in our books stores. Please send me the link. I really want to study this book.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

justhamp

Oct 9, 2012
✟15,150.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have read one of Franklin Halls books already. Please send me the link to that resources as well. i have a link to a free eBook that I have written as well. Anyone that would like a basic biblical explanation of fasting would really enjoy this resource. Hope it blesses you all. understandfasting.com/fasting-plain-and-simple/

Upvote 0

pike942

Jan 12, 2017
USA
✟8,471.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi People ,

God Bless

I have it in paperback. It's one of my all-time favorites!

Upvote 0

pike942

Jan 12, 2017
USA
✟8,471.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi People ,

God Bless
Do you have a link for Franklin Hall's "Glorified Fasting"?

Upvote 0