Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please watch the video before commenting on it.

FYI my remark was a side comment not based on your video. Please excuse my off topic statement. I won't derail your thread any longer. Stay blessed!

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
They even say several times that the Jews might rebuild the Temple. Then they go into reasons why they conclude it can't be built in the current environment. Means nothing. The Temple isn't needed until it's required for prophecy. At that time, it will be in an environment where it is wanted. And them using the donations as a 'cash cow' is deceptive, but doesn't actually negate the future construction.

Then they try to confuse everyone stating the Jews building the Temple won't speed the return of Jesus. Duh! That's never been the purpose. Couple of clowns.

It did remind me of a good movie scene though...

• Winner
Reactions: Brian Mcnamee
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Personally I have never seen any logic in believers contributing to an initiative to have a third temple built.

What these guys are saying makes sense to me.

That is my personal opinion.

Upvote 0

Abraxos

Christ is King
Jan 12, 2016
New Zealand
✟69,316.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh yeah, it's an American scam. Christians that believe it are under this illusion of knowledge that it is biblical when really it isn't there. It is the same phenomena with a physical rapture of the church to escape the great tribulation. Both are concerningly lazy interpretations of scripture held merely for customary purposes.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There is going to be a temple built which the abomination of desolation will take place, stopping the daily sacrifice, Daniel 12:11. And to have the daily sacrifice, there has to be a temple.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is going to be a temple built which the abomination of desolation will take place, stopping the daily sacrifice, Daniel 12:11. And to have the daily sacrifice, there has to be a temple.

Does this mean Christians should finance it?

• Winner
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They even say several times that the Jews might rebuild the Temple. Then they go into reasons why they conclude it can't be built in the current environment. Means nothing. The Temple isn't needed until it's required for prophecy. At that time, it will be in an environment where it is wanted. And them using the donations as a 'cash cow' is deceptive, but doesn't actually negate the future construction.

Then they try to confuse everyone stating the Jews building the Temple won't speed the return of Jesus. Duh! That's never been the purpose. Couple of clowns.

It did remind me of a good movie scene though...

Are you trying to make the Two Peoples of God doctrine of modern Dispensational Theology work?

Are there really Two Peoples of God found in the New Testament, or does an understanding of the New Covenant prove there is now only one people of God (John 10:16), who must have a relationship with God’s Son, or be considered “antichrist”? (1 John 2:22-23, 2 John 1:7-11)

Dallas Theological Seminary was created in part as an effort to promote John Darby’s Two Peoples of God doctrine. What have its professors said below about the doctrine?

Classic Dispensationalists believe God will again go back to dealing with the modern nation of Israel after the end of the “Church Age”. They claim the Church is a “parenthesis” in God’s dealings with the nation of Israel.

Lewis Sperry Chafer, the first president of Dallas Theological, had the following to say about the difference between Israel and the Church.

“The dispensationalist believes that throughout the ages God is pursuing two distinct purposes: one related to the earth with earthly people and earthly objectives involved which is Judaism; while the other is related to heaven with heavenly people and heavenly objectives involved, which is Christianity.”

Lewis Sperry Chafer, Dispensationalism (Dallas, Seminary Press, 1936), p. 107.

Chafer states that, ‘Israel is an eternal nation, heir to an eternal land, with an eternal kingdom, on which David rules from an eternal throne,’ that is, on earth and distinct from the church who will be in heaven.”

Lewis Sperry Chafer. Systematic Theology. 1975. Vol. IV. pp. 315-323.

John Walvoord, another prominent voice of Dallas Theological stated…

"...it is an article of normative dispensational belief that the boundaries of the land promised to Abraham and his descendants from the Nile to the Euphrates will be literally instituted and that Jesus Christ will return to a literal and theocratic Jewish kingdom centred on a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem. In such a scheme the Church on earth is relegated to the status of a parenthesis.”

John F. Walvoord, The Rapture Question.1979, p. 25

We can clearly see above the claim that God has Two Peoples, the Church, and Israel. One his eternal earthly people, and the other his eternal heavenly people. Why do churches promoting this doctrine ignore the scriptures which deal with the New Covenant promised in Jeremiah 31:31-34?

Once a person comes to understand the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, which is found fulfilled by Christ during the first century in Hebrews 8:6-13, and Hebrews 10:16-18, and specifically applied to the Church in 2 Corinthians 3:6-8, and Hebrews 12:22-24, modern Dispensational Theology falls apart, and the pretrib removal of the Church falls with it.

Many of the preachers now on Christian television in the U.S. are graduates of Dallas Theological, or are also promoting John Nelson Darby’s Two Peoples of God doctrine of modern Dispensational Theology. Pastor John Hagee has even gone so far as to say modern Jews do not need Christ, because they are under a different covenant with God. This claim was printed in the Houston Chronicle newspaper in the past. One of the past heads of Hagee’s organization “Christians United for Israel” (CUFI) was David Brog, who is not a Christian. How can a person who rejects Christ be allowed to head up an organization which is supposed to be composed of “Christians”? Beginning with Vatican II the Roman Catholic Church has adopted a claim similar to Hagee’s. They are also promoting a form of Dual Covenant Theology, based on race.

One of the greatest tragedies of this false doctrine occurs when a Christian tells an Orthodox Jew they are “God’s chosen people”, and then they fail to share the Gospel with them. Apparently, many have totally ignored Paul’s severe warning about the Gospel in Galatians 1:6-9. Paul pronounced a curse on anyone who perverts the Gospel within this passage.

During recent years some Christian television programs in the U.S. have allowed modern Orthodox Jews to be a source of truth on their programs. Is this a consequence of the Two Peoples of God doctrine? Why would these Christian programs allow those who reject Christ to be used as a source of truth on their programs?

Is Dispensational Theology leading toward a merger of Christianity and Orthodox Judaism?

Upvote 0

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
His point about people believing that the building of a temple will usher in the coming of Messiah being a false belief that has people in control of the *when* is an excellent point. Only God is in control of that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
HI I watched this and the very 1st statement that there is not a single Bible verse in context creating the need for a 3rd temple is not accurate. In Hosea 3 we see this 4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred pillar, without ephod or teraphim. 5 Afterward the children of Israel shall return and seek the LORD their God and David their king. They shall fear the LORD and His goodness in the latter days.
Now if you go many days with out something it is implied that after many days you will have it again. Like Joseph did not know Mary until after the child was born meaning that Joseph and Mary came together as normal couples do after Jesus was born. Now in Hosea it links the idea of the return of the sacrifices to the time when David is raised and notes it is in the latter days. In Hosea we see also that the theme is where it was said not my people you shall be called sons of the living God. This is addressed clearly to Israel who has been called not my people and no more mercy. This transition is also supposed to happen on what is called the day of Jezreel which is the same place as Armageddon. It is the opposite end of the same valley
Now David being raised up is promised 3 separate times in the Bible Jer 30 and 31 talk about both the new covenant and the day of Jacobs trouble. The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, 2 “Thus speaks the LORD God of Israel, saying: ‘Write in a book for yourself all the words that I have spoken to you. 3 For behold, the days are coming,’ says the LORD, ‘that I will bring back from captivity My people Israel and Judah,’ says the LORD. ‘And I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.’ ”
Ask now, and see,
Whether a man is ever in labor with child?
So why do I see every man with his hands on his loins
Like a woman in labor,
And all faces turned pale?
7 Alas! For that day is great,
So that none is like it;
And it is the time of Jacob’s trouble,
But he shall be saved out of it.
8 ‘For it shall come to pass in that day,’
Says the LORD of hosts,
That I will break his yoke from your neck,
And will burst your bonds;
Foreigners shall no more enslave them.
9 But they shall serve the LORD their God,
And David their king,
The city shall be built upon its own mound,
And the palace shall remain according to its own plan.
19 Then out of them shall proceed thanksgiving
And the voice of those who make merry;
I will multiply them, and they shall not diminish;
I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.
20 Their children also shall be as before,
And their congregation shall be established before Me;
And I will punish all who oppress them.
21 Their nobles shall be from among them,
And their governor shall come from their midst;
Then I will cause him to draw near,
And he shall approach Me;
For who is this who pledged his heart to approach Me?’ says the LORD.
22 ‘You shall be My people,
And I will be your God.’ ”
23 Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD
Goes forth with fury,
A continuing whirlwind;
It will fall violently on the head of the wicked.
24 The fierce anger of the LORD will not return until He has done it,
And until He has performed the intents of His heart.
In the latter days you will consider it.

HELLO JACOBS TROUBLE AND DAVID BEING RAISED UP THE LORD NOTES AGAIN IT TIWLL BE UNDERSTOOD AND AGAIN YOU SHALL BE MY PEOPLE AND I WILL BE YOUR GOD. NOTE THE CITY IS BEING REBUILT AGAIN AT THIS TIME.

chapter 31 open with
1 “At the same time,” says the LORD, “I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be My people.”
2 Thus says the LORD:
“The people who survived the sword
Found grace in the wilderness—
Israel, when I went to give him rest.”
3 The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying:
“Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.
4 Again I will build you, and you shall be rebuilt,
O virgin of Israel!

What time? the time of Jacobs trouble in the latter days when David is raised up and the city built.

Chapter 31 goes on with many of the same things accomplished in the day of vengeance of our God in Isaiah 61 if you care to compare.

“Hear the word of the LORD, O nations,
And declare it in the isles afar off, and say,
‘He who scattered Israel will gather him,
And keep him as a shepherd does his flock.’
11 For the LORD has redeemed Jacob,
And ransomed him from the hand of one stronger than he.
12 Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion,
Streaming to the goodness of the LORD—
For wheat and new wine and oil,
For the young of the flock and the herd;
Their souls shall be like a well-watered garden,
And they shall sorrow no more at all.
13 “Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance,
And the young men and the old, together;
For I will turn their mourning to joy,
Will comfort them,
And make them rejoice rather than sorrow.
14 I will satiate the soul of the priests with abundance,
And My people shall be satisfied with My goodness, says the LORD.”

So you get to the new covenant which was not surprise to God that the stone rejected by the builders has become the chief corner stone. The rejection of Jesus did bring about 70AD and the long diaspora that created the need for God to gather them back as promised in both Hosea 3 and Jer 30 among many other places. The promised new covenant is followed by the assurance that God will never cast off the seed of Israel for all they have done nor will Israel ever cease to be a nation in God's eyes. Chapter 31 ends with Jerusalem needing to be rebuilt at a time when the valleys are filled with dead bodies and from that time on it is holy and never to be thrown down again. this is the day of Jacobs trouble or as Hosea noted the day of Jezreel.
Ezekiel lastly notes that David is being raised up and again it is in the context of the return of Israel from exile.
20 ‘Therefore thus says the Lord GOD to them: “Behold, I Myself will judge between the fat and the lean sheep. 21 Because you have pushed with side and shoulder, butted all the weak ones with your horns, and scattered them abroad, 22 therefore I will save My flock, and they shall no longer be a prey; and I will judge between sheep and sheep. 23 I will establish one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them—My servant David. He shall feed them and be their shepherd. 24 And I, the LORD, will be their God, and My servant David a prince among them; I, the LORD, have spoken.
25 “I will make a covenant of peace with them, and cause wild beasts to cease from the land; and they will dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods. 26 I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing. 27 Then the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase. They shall be safe in their land; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke and delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them. 28 And they shall no longer be a prey for the nations, nor shall beasts of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and no one shall make them afraid. 29 I will raise up for them a garden of renown, and they shall no longer be consumed with hunger in the land, nor bear the shame of the Gentiles anymore. 30 Thus they shall know that I, the LORD their God, am with them, and they, the house of Israel, are My people,” says the Lord GOD.’ ”
31 “You are My flock, the flock of My pasture; you are men, and I am your God,” says the Lord GOD.

21 “Then say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again. 23 They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.
24 “David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them. 25 Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children’s children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 28 The nations also will know that I, the LORD, sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.” ’ ”
This is not the church and it can be shown this transition is when the lORD comes with his saints, Zech 14..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Are you trying to make the Two Peoples of God doctrine of modern Dispensational Theology work?

Are there really Two Peoples of God found in the New Testament, or does an understanding of the New Covenant prove there is now only one people of God (John 10:16), who must have a relationship with God’s Son, or be considered “antichrist”? (1 John 2:22-23, 2 John 1:7-11)

Dallas Theological Seminary was created in part as an effort to promote John Darby’s Two Peoples of God doctrine. What have its professors said below about the doctrine?

Classic Dispensationalists believe God will again go back to dealing with the modern nation of Israel after the end of the “Church Age”. They claim the Church is a “parenthesis” in God’s dealings with the nation of Israel.

Lewis Sperry Chafer, the first president of Dallas Theological, had the following to say about the difference between Israel and the Church.

“The dispensationalist believes that throughout the ages God is pursuing two distinct purposes: one related to the earth with earthly people and earthly objectives involved which is Judaism; while the other is related to heaven with heavenly people and heavenly objectives involved, which is Christianity.”

Chafer states that, ‘Israel is an eternal nation, heir to an eternal land, with an eternal kingdom, on which David rules from an eternal throne,’ that is, on earth and distinct from the church who will be in heaven.”

"...it is an article of normative dispensational belief that the boundaries of the land promised to Abraham and his descendants from the Nile to the Euphrates will be literally instituted and that Jesus Christ will return to a literal and theocratic Jewish kingdom centred on a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem. In such a scheme the Church on earth is relegated to the status of a parenthesis.”

We can clearly see above the claim that God has Two Peoples, the Church, and Israel. One his eternal earthly people, and the other his eternal heavenly people. Why do churches promoting this doctrine ignore the scriptures which deal with the New Covenant promised in Jeremiah 31:31-34?

Once a person comes to understand the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, which is found fulfilled by Christ during the first century in Hebrews 8:6-13, and Hebrews 10:16-18, and specifically applied to the Church in 2 Corinthians 3:6-8, and Hebrews 12:22-24, modern Dispensational Theology falls apart, and the pretrib removal of the Church falls with it.

Many of the preachers now on Christian television in the U.S. are graduates of Dallas Theological, or are also promoting John Nelson Darby’s Two Peoples of God doctrine of modern Dispensational Theology. Pastor John Hagee has even gone so far as to say modern Jews do not need Christ, because they are under a different covenant with God. This claim was printed in the Houston Chronicle newspaper in the past. One of the past heads of Hagee’s organization “Christians United for Israel” (CUFI) was David Brog, who is not a Christian. How can a person who rejects Christ be allowed to head up an organization which is supposed to be composed of “Christians”? Beginning with Vatican II the Roman Catholic Church has adopted a claim similar to Hagee’s. They are also promoting a form of Dual Covenant Theology, based on race.

One of the greatest tragedies of this false doctrine occurs when a Christian tells an Orthodox Jew they are “God’s chosen people”, and then they fail to share the Gospel with them. Apparently, many have totally ignored Paul’s severe warning about the Gospel in Galatians 1:6-9. Paul pronounced a curse on anyone who perverts the Gospel within this passage.

During recent years some Christian television programs in the U.S. have allowed modern Orthodox Jews to be a source of truth on their programs. Is this a consequence of the Two Peoples of God doctrine? Why would these Christian programs allow those who reject Christ to be used as a source of truth on their programs?

Is Dispensational Theology leading toward a merger of Christianity and Orthodox Judaism?

Is another temple going to be built which the Antichrist will desecrate? Yes or no.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married

What I m saying is that there will be another Temple built in the near future and that video didn't say a single thing to contradict it. In fact, they said several times that the Jews 'might' build one. Truth is, they will build one.

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I can with no difficulty envision such a development, wherein dispensational deceptionism formally
allies itself with christless zionism, to unleash persecution, both spiritual and physical, upon the true covenant church.

It is an apostasy with the potential to rival that which afflicted the church of the middle ages.

• Winner
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
HI I watched this and the very 1st statement that there is not a single Bible verse in context creating the need for a 3rd temple is not accurate. In Hosea 3 we see this 4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred pillar, without ephod or teraphim. 5 Afterward the children of Israel shall return and seek the LORD their God and David their king. They shall fear the LORD and His goodness in the latter days.
Now if you go many days with out something it is implied that after many days you will have it again. Like Joseph did not know Mary until after the child was born meaning that Joseph and Mary came together as normal couples do after Jesus was born. Now in Hosea it links the idea of the return of the sacrifices to the time when David is raised and notes it is in the latter days. In Hosea we see also that the theme is where it was said not my people you shall be called sons of the living God. This is addressed clearly to Israel who has been called not my people and no more mercy. This transition is also supposed to happen on what is called the day of Jezreel which is the same place as Armageddon. It is the opposite end of the same valley
Now David being raised up is promised 3 separate times in the Bible Jer 30 and 31 talk about both the new covenant and the day of Jacobs trouble. The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, 2 “Thus speaks the LORD God of Israel, saying: ‘Write in a book for yourself all the words that I have spoken to you. 3 For behold, the days are coming,’ says the LORD, ‘that I will bring back from captivity My people Israel and Judah,’ says the LORD. ‘And I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.’ ”
Ask now, and see,
Whether a man is ever in labor with child?
So why do I see every man with his hands on his loins
Like a woman in labor,
And all faces turned pale?
7 Alas! For that day is great,
So that none is like it;
And it is the time of Jacob’s trouble,
But he shall be saved out of it.
8 ‘For it shall come to pass in that day,’
Says the LORD of hosts,
That I will break his yoke from your neck,
And will burst your bonds;
Foreigners shall no more enslave them.
9 But they shall serve the LORD their God,
And David their king,
The city shall be built upon its own mound,
And the palace shall remain according to its own plan.
19 Then out of them shall proceed thanksgiving
And the voice of those who make merry;
I will multiply them, and they shall not diminish;
I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.
20 Their children also shall be as before,
And their congregation shall be established before Me;
And I will punish all who oppress them.
21 Their nobles shall be from among them,
And their governor shall come from their midst;
Then I will cause him to draw near,
And he shall approach Me;
For who is this who pledged his heart to approach Me?’ says the LORD.
22 ‘You shall be My people,
And I will be your God.’ ”
23 Behold, the whirlwind of the LORD
Goes forth with fury,
A continuing whirlwind;
It will fall violently on the head of the wicked.
24 The fierce anger of the LORD will not return until He has done it,
And until He has performed the intents of His heart.
In the latter days you will consider it.

HELLO JACOBS TROUBLE AND DAVID BEING RAISED UP THE LORD NOTES AGAIN IT TIWLL BE UNDERSTOOD AND AGAIN YOU SHALL BE MY PEOPLE AND I WILL BE YOUR GOD. NOTE THE CITY IS BEING REBUILT AGAIN AT THIS TIME.

chapter 31 open with
1 “At the same time,” says the LORD, “I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be My people.”
2 Thus says the LORD:
“The people who survived the sword
Found grace in the wilderness—
Israel, when I went to give him rest.”
3 The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying:
“Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.
4 Again I will build you, and you shall be rebuilt,
O virgin of Israel!

What time? the time of Jacobs trouble in the latter days when David is raised up and the city built.

Chapter 31 goes on with many of the same things accomplished in the day of vengeance of our God in Isaiah 61 if you care to compare.

“Hear the word of the LORD, O nations,
And declare it in the isles afar off, and say,
‘He who scattered Israel will gather him,
And keep him as a shepherd does his flock.’
11 For the LORD has redeemed Jacob,
And ransomed him from the hand of one stronger than he.
12 Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion,
Streaming to the goodness of the LORD—
For wheat and new wine and oil,
For the young of the flock and the herd;
Their souls shall be like a well-watered garden,
And they shall sorrow no more at all.
13 “Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance,
And the young men and the old, together;
For I will turn their mourning to joy,
Will comfort them,
And make them rejoice rather than sorrow.
14 I will satiate the soul of the priests with abundance,
And My people shall be satisfied with My goodness, says the LORD.”

So you get to the new covenant which was not surprise to God that the stone rejected by the builders has become the chief corner stone. The rejection of Jesus did bring about 70AD and the long diaspora that created the need for God to gather them back as promised in both Hosea 3 and Jer 30 among many other places. The promised new covenant is followed by the assurance that God will never cast off the seed of Israel for all they have done nor will Israel ever cease to be a nation in God's eyes. Chapter 31 ends with Jerusalem needing to be rebuilt at a time when the valleys are filled with dead bodies and from that time on it is holy and never to be thrown down again. this is the day of Jacobs trouble or as Hosea noted the day of Jezreel.
Ezekiel lastly notes that David is being raised up and again it is in the context of the return of Israel from exile.
20 ‘Therefore thus says the Lord GOD to them: “Behold, I Myself will judge between the fat and the lean sheep. 21 Because you have pushed with side and shoulder, butted all the weak ones with your horns, and scattered them abroad, 22 therefore I will save My flock, and they shall no longer be a prey; and I will judge between sheep and sheep. 23 I will establish one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them—My servant David. He shall feed them and be their shepherd. 24 And I, the LORD, will be their God, and My servant David a prince among them; I, the LORD, have spoken.
25 “I will make a covenant of peace with them, and cause wild beasts to cease from the land; and they will dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods. 26 I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing. 27 Then the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase. They shall be safe in their land; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke and delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them. 28 And they shall no longer be a prey for the nations, nor shall beasts of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and no one shall make them afraid. 29 I will raise up for them a garden of renown, and they shall no longer be consumed with hunger in the land, nor bear the shame of the Gentiles anymore. 30 Thus they shall know that I, the LORD their God, am with them, and they, the house of Israel, are My people,” says the Lord GOD.’ ”
31 “You are My flock, the flock of My pasture; you are men, and I am your God,” says the Lord GOD.

21 “Then say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again. 23 They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.
24 “David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them. 25 Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children’s children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 28 The nations also will know that I, the LORD, sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.” ’ ”
This is not the church and it can be shown this transition is when the lORD comes with his saints, Zech 14..

Just to say, the late Arthur Katz used to say that modern Israel will be expelled from the land and Jews will return a second time to fulfil the above. So the desecration of the temple and the anti-christ plays out first time around.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.