United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This doesn't
constitute slander, but rather an opinion. There is a difference.

And I stand by what I had said, and am sure that I am not the only one in here that feels this way.
an opinion not based in fact that is repeated to others is slander. As far as the "we hate Ice Dragon club" goes, you and your friends need to really find a new hobbie. you are getting worked up over nothing and beginning to wear on everyone. The sky is not falling. The world is not ending. NO one destroy the forum. What exactly do you think is going to happen if I am a Mod???
You have been verbally abusive towards people that don't agree with you.
care to tell me when? 1 or 2 incidents does not a track record make, care to bring the evidence? I have never said any thing as bad as you Woob or some other. You are currently having to Apologize for and emotional tirade that you did to someone in this forum. Yet I have not done anything. Yet I am not fit and you are fit to judge? HUM can you say Irony.

Moreover, you have been dishonest. You gave people the impression that I had an agreement with you to give you my vote. I gave you the opportunity to prove this, and you have not provided any evidence to support this claim of yours. A man that is both verbally abusive and a liar is not fit for Christian leadership.
woob i never have been dishonest, I never said said you were going to give me your vote just that you agree to do me a favor in the future as a condition of helping you with the "Thestic Evloution" project. Get your facts straight. If you are going to Lie at lest get you facts straight.

You also said there was peace between us and that any "hatchet" was buried, but then you completely went back on that the moment I came up for election.

Any problem between me and others is between me and them,not between me, other, you and the whole forum. This unstable behavior that you have is really disturbing you read into to things that are not there take on causes that are not yours to fight, overreact to things, do you have a life outside of Christian forums, because you seem to be loosing perspective. life will not end if I am elected CF Mod, the sky is not falling.

Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
icedragon10 said:
This doesn't an opinion not based in fact that is repeated to others is slander.

False

Slander occurs when someone intentionally tells a lie about someone else for the purpose of causing harm to that person.

Telling you, or anyone else for that matter, that I don't think you are fit for Christian leadership does not constitute slander.

Furthermore, for the simple fact that you don't even understand basic terminology as such, how could anyone think you would be capable of being a moderator who has to understand the nature of such terms in order to make good judgment calls on posts that may involve such sensitive issues?

As far as the "we hate Ice Dragon club" goes, you and your friends need to really find a new hobbie. you are getting worked up over nothing and beginning to wear on everyone.
I am not aware of any such club.

Do you have evidence to prove that such a club exists?

What exactly do you think is going to happen if I am a Mod???
I don't think you will be fair to the traditionals, or to those people that you have issues with.

care to tell me when? 1 or 2 incidents does not a track record make, care to bring the evidence?
This would be the responsibility of a moderator. If I can get your permission, I will ask Doc to disclose your posting history violations for all of us to see.

Are you willing to allow him to do that if he is able to?

I have never said any thing as bad as you Woob or some other. You are currently having to Apologize for and emotional tirade that you did to someone in this forum. Yet I have not done anything. Yet I am not fit and you are fit to judge? HUM can you say Irony.
The fact that I have apologized doesn't mean I am less righteous than you. It just simply means that I am honest. I don't think I recall a time when you ever apologized to the people that you have insulted in this forum. I at least know that you haven't apologized to me for the many rotten things that you have said.

UPDATE: I have just become aware of an apology that you made to OntheDL for calling him a fool.

woob i never have been dishonest, I never said said you were going to give me your vote just that you agree to do me a favor in the future as a condition of helping you with the "Thestic Evloution" project.
You implied that I owed you my vote when you argued that because I didn't vote for you, I broke my agreement with you.

It is too bad no one else has the balls to stand up and call you on this one.

Get your facts straight. If you are going to Lie at lest get you facts straight.
If I am going to lie??? This is a perfect example of how you try to manipulate people. Hence another reason why you shouldn't be a moderator.

Prove that I have told a lie!

You also said there was peace between us and that any "hatchet" was buried, but then you completely went back on that the moment I came up for election.
Show me evidence of when I used the word 'hatchet'. I don't ever recall using such an expression before. You use quotations, as if to imply that it is a word that I have used.

Also, just because I don't agree that you should be a moderator, that doesn't mean I hate you. It just simply means I think you are not fit at this time for the task.

Any problem between me and others is between me and them,not between me, other, you and the whole forum. This unstable behavior that you have is really disturbing you read into to things that are not there take on causes that are not yours to fight, overreact to things, do you have a life outside of Christian forums, because you seem to be loosing perspective. life will not end if I am elected CF Mod, the sky is not falling.
Of course life will not end. But judging by your character, I don't think having you as a moderator is what is best for the members of this forum.

Upvote 0

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟370,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
False

Slander occurs when someone intentionally tells a lie about someone else for the purpose of causing harm to that person.

Telling you, or anyone else for that matter, that I don't think you are fit for Christian leadership does not constitute slander.

Furthermore, for the simple fact that you don't even understand basic terminology as such, how could anyone think you would be capable of being a moderator who has to understand the nature of such terms in order to make good judgment calls on posts that may involve such sensitive issues?

I don't think you will be fair to the traditionals, or to those people that you have issues with.

This would be the responsibility of a moderator. If I can get your permission, I will ask Doc to disclose your posting history violations for all of us to see.

The fact that I have apologized doesn't mean I am less righteous than you. It just simply means that I am honest. I don't think I recall a time when you ever apologized to the people that you have insulted in this forum. I at least know that you haven't apologized to me for the many rotten things that you have said.

UPDATE: I have just become aware of an apology that you made to OntheDL for calling him a fool.

You implied that I owed you my vote when you argued that because I didn't vote for you, I broke my agreement with you.

If I am going to lie??? This is a perfect example of how you try to manipulate people. Hence another reason why you shouldn't be a moderator.

Show me evidence of when I used the word 'hatchet'. I don't ever recall using such an expression before. You use quotations, as if to imply that it is a word that I have used.

Also, just because I don't agree that you should be a moderator, that doesn't mean I hate you. It just simply means I think you are not fit at this time for the task.

Of course life will not end. But judging by your character, I don't think having you as a moderator is what is best for the members of this forum.
thinking

Upvote 0

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟370,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
False

youe you are intentionally overstating things and misconstruing
it does when it is based on false or misleading info

what?

it is an unoffical orginization

that is just simply not true and paranoia. I would not risk my postion by trying to be unfair. I think woob that any thing I would do you would scream foul. In fact I believe you are doing this because you know I am going to win and then later you can come back and accuse me of being unfair.

NO, No one else has been put through this?

UPDATE: I have just become aware of an apology that you made to OntheDL
No I am less honest? simply because i don't tell you everything
no i did not. you read into what i said.

now you resorte to swearing. you are really trying to discredit yourself

If you have access to the archives look at the Pm i sent you

fair enough, but that does not explian the trashing you are giving me and the war you have waged against me. If you don't think I am quallifed vote and be done with it., but stop taking about it.

Of course life will not end.
PHP:
But judging by your character,
this is exactly what I am talking about. I have bad character. woob you just swore in the thread, and you keep saying I am bad person.

I
don't think having you as a moderator is what is best for the members of this forum.
fair enough you voted, now please let other make up their mind without your propaganda.

Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ice,

Any honest person that has been a witness to what you have done in this forum since you have been a member here, will see you for who you really are, and know that you have been abusive towards the traditionals, as well as those that just simply don't agree with you, and that you have shown favoritism towards the progressives.

They will also see that you have no evidence to support the false accusations that you have made against me. I have given you many opportunities to back up what you have said, and you have not produced anything to substantiate your accusations against me. This alone proves that you are not being completely honest.

Furthermore, they will see that you are not fit for the task of being a moderator because you don't even understand the terminology that a moderator should be aware of in order to judge the content of reported posts aright. For example, you don't understand what the nature of 'slander' entails, as you have falsely accused me of being slanderous when in fact I have not been.

The bottom line here is that you are not ready for the task. I think you need more time to prove yourself to those of us that don't agree that you can carry out this responsibility efficaciously and fairly.

Upvote 0

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟370,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Ice,

Did you intentionally set up your post in such a way that it would be difficult for me to respond to it?

I can't even quote you because your response doesn't show up!
I am sorry you are having trouble is that my fault now??
In any case, any honest person will see what you have done, and what you have been doing to the traditionals.
exactly what have i done to traditionals, disagree.... that is why I am not one of them... please explain this.... this is what I mean by lying, you aer implying something here.
They will also see that you have no evidence to support the accusations that you have made against me.
I have your own words.

Furthermore, they will see that you are not fit for the task of being a moderator because you don't even understand the terminology that a moderator should be aware of in order to judge the content of reported posts aright.
What ?

The bottom line here is that you are not ready for the task. I think you need more time to prove yourself to those of us that don't agree that you can carry out this responsiblity efficaciously.
woob we disagree, I think you are projecting on to me your own behavior. You just cused and used profanity in the thread. I have not done anything to trads. I pretty much leave them alone. i have disagreements, but that is all

Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
fair enough you voted, now please let other make up their mind without your propaganda.

woob we disagree, I think you are projecting on to me your own behavior. I have not done anything to trads. I pretty much leave them alone. i have disagreements, but that is all

See edited post (#105) for further clarification.

By the way, don't accuse me of cussing or using profanity. The expression of 'having the balls' to do something, is not profane. It is an idiomatic expression that denotes the idea of courage and strength.

If you think of it as profane then I can't help that. But to me it is not profane.

Also, I could be wrong about this, but I believe CF has a filter that does not allow for cuss words or profanity to be posted. If this is true, even according to CF I am in the clear on what I had said.

You need to stop making false accusations against me.

Upvote 0

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟370,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
See edited post (#105) for further clarification.

By the way, don't accuse me of cussing or using profanity. The expression of 'having the balls' to do something, is not profane. It is an idiomatic expression that denotes the idea of courage and strength.

If you think of it as profane then I can't help that. But to me it is not profane.

Also, I could be wrong about this, but I believe CF has a filter that does not allow for cuss words or profanity to be posted. If this is true, even according to CF I am in the clear on what I had said.

You need to stop making false accusations against me.
it has the meaning of profanity where I come from, maybe woob the reson no stands up is that they don't agree with you.

Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
it has the meaning of profanity where I come from, maybe woob the reson no stands up is that they don't agree with you.

I don't doubt that there are people that disagree with me. However, just because someone doesn't agree with me that doesn't mean I am wrong.

By the way, I'm still waiting for evidence that shows that the accusations that you have made against me are true.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
woob you just don't let things die do you. you like a dog chasing his tail going round and round but ever catching up to his goal

All I want is honesty, Ice.

That is not much to ask for when requesting it from a man of integrity. Of course, men of true integrity are hard to find these days, and many people would rather go on living a lie than to admit to being wrong, or having done wrong to others.

However, you can change the way I feel about you just simply by being honest.

You accused me of things for which I am not guilty. Just admit that you have done this, and I will let it go.

Upvote 0

Adventist Heretic

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2006
Parts Unknown
✟370,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
All I want is honesty, Ice.

That is not much to ask for when requesting it from a man of integrity. Of course, men of true integrity are hard to find these days, and many people would rather go on living a lie than to admit to being wrong, or having done wrong to others.

However, you can change the way I feel about you just simply by being honest.

You accused me of things for which I am not guilty. Just admit that you have done this, and I will let it go.
woob you'ntz, no woob you have a imagination that is over active. They have medicine for people with that problem. why don't you just let it die. our do you always have to have the last word. you again read into things that are not there.

Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
woob you'ntz, no woob you have a imagination that is over active. They have medicine for people with that problem. why don't you just let it die. our do you always have to have the last word. you again read into things that are not there.

I am perfectly sane, ice. I have just simply called you to give an account for some of the things that you have said about me; and because you can't back up your accusations with evidence to prove that I did what you had suggested, you are calling me nuts?

It is obvious that you are just trying to avoid admitting that you were wrong for falsely accusing me of things for which I am not guilty.

Why anyone would vote for a person to become a moderator that has shown himself to be dishonest is beyond me!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sentipente

Senior Contributor
Jul 17, 2007
Silver Sprint, MD
✟46,642.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Politics
US-Others
It is obvious that you are just trying to avoid admitting that you were wrong for falsely accusing me of things for which I am not guilty.
Did you ever apologize to this forum for wasting its time by accusing me of being the same person as NightEternal?

Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did you ever apologize to this forum for wasting its time by accusing me of being the same person as NightEternal?

It has become evident to me that you are not NightEternal. I was wrong, and apologize for accusing you of being him.

However, it has been suggested that you might be someone else that was banned from this forum. So what I would like to know at this time is if you have been banned from this forum under another user name.

Upvote 0

sentipente

Senior Contributor
Jul 17, 2007
Silver Sprint, MD
✟46,642.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Politics
US-Others
However, it has been suggested that you might be someone else that was banned from this forum. So what I would like to know at this time is if you have been banned from this forum under another user name.
Collect all your suggestions.

Upvote 0

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Collect all your suggestions.

I find it to be interesting how you were quick to say you are not NightEternal, but whenever you were asked if you were banned from this forum you never give a straight answer.

Just for your information, the banning rule was never done away with. So if you were banned under another user ID, you shouldn't be posting in this forum. If you weren't, then there is no need to worry about it.

Upvote 0

sentipente

Senior Contributor
Jul 17, 2007
Silver Sprint, MD
✟46,642.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Politics
US-Others
I find it to be interesting how you were quick to say you are not NightEternal, but whenever you were asked if you were banned from this forum you never give a straight answer.
I know who I am. I have no idea who I was in a previous life.

Upvote 0