✟17,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
^ that is so cool. I love animals :bearface::monkey::horseface::dog:

This Johnny Cash song with his wife just made me feel warm inside. I could listen to this on repeat and not get tired of it

WOW---I am a Johnny Cash & June Carter fan from way back. Thanks for sharing with us.

• Friendly
Reactions: NerdGirl
Upvote 0

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Post anything that lifted your spirit or brought you a little joy today!

My 4 year old nephew stayed over and I showed him a cool app where he can see the planets, the Hubble Telescope and the International Space Station. He was fascinated. We watched several videos of astronauts in space. He then asked me to find "the planet where we live". I explained he can't see it on that app because we are looking at the space FROM Earth, so I showed him pictures of Earth and then I showed him Google Earth and I took him to volcanoes, San Francisco, New York, Italy, Texas and Puerto Rico. He was fascinated. He said he wants to go see the Eiffel Tower with his mom. Then he said, "This is the coolest thing I've ever seen!" I loved seeing him discover the universe.

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My 4 year old nephew stayed over and I showed him a cool app where he can see the planets, the Hubble Telescope and the International Space Station. He was fascinated. We watched several videos of astronauts in space. He then asked me to find "the planet where we live". I explained he can't see it on that app because we are looking at the space FROM Earth, so I showed him pictures of Earth and then I showed him Google Earth and I took him to volcanoes, San Francisco, New York, Italy, Texas and Puerto Rico. He was fascinated. He said he wants to go see the Eiffel Tower with his mom. Then he said, "This is the coolest thing I've ever seen!" I loved seeing him discover the universe.

That's precious!! Little kids are the best <3

• Friendly
Reactions: Job3315
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums