Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Since we can probably agree God is not deliberately infecting anyone getting infected from Covid double digit times especially considering you are getting antibodies against the virus each time - seems a medical impossibility.

Do you feel you have explanation for this ?

There are 14 strains and the antibodies are short live spans(3-4 months). Also, My blood is being used to help others. I get an exchange of blood each time my blood is taken.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There are 14 strains and the antibodies are short live spans(3-4 months). Also, My blood is being used to help others. I get an exchange of blood each time my blood is taken.

There are not 14 strains of Covid19. Feel free to link anything saying otherwise.

Even if there were your chances of getting just the right ones with 3-4 months of antibody period on particular ones - and presumably they would share some antibodies- are negligible unless you are being used as virus incubator which seems morally reprehensible.

Also I don’t think there has been any report of anyone getting Covid-19 more than three times and even that was apparently in suspect so claiming you have gotten it in double digits is just laughable.

I have never heard of people being given blood for the sole purpose so they can donate more of their blood so do link something about that one as well.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: AJ Love
Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟200,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There are not 14 strains of Covid19. Feel free to link anything saying otherwise.

Even if there were your chances of getting just the right ones with 3-4 months of antibody period on particular ones - and presumably they would share some antibodies- are negligible unless you are being used as virus incubator which seems morally reprehensible.

Also I don’t think there has been any report of anyone getting Covid-19 more than three times and even that was apparently in suspect so claiming you have gotten it in double digits is just laughable.

I have never heard of people being given blood for the sole purpose so they can donate more of their blood so do link something about that one as well.

Cheers.

The antibodies are remove with each blood transfusion even from the bones. My blood has and is being used for research and to heal others. A restriction I requested is that they speak with a conservative pastor or their priest before receiving it. First, for prayer and Second if they do not know Jesus to hear the Gospel. I am the care giver for six other seniors and have to take them to Doctors appointments often.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There are 14 strains and the antibodies are short live spans(3-4 months)

The antibodies are remove with each blood transfusion even from the bones.

So why even mention the antibodies in first place if they didn’t even matter in your case ?

There are no 14 strains of COVID19, nobody has gotten infected by COVID19 “double digit” times and the operation you describe for blood transfusion that takes antibodies away from bones sounds total fantasy as well.

Feel free to link any evidence to prove any of those points incorrect.

Upvote 0