Nov 3, 2016
EU
✟36,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Human common reaction to a new thing is played in

There are indeed wonderful things to discover, because Philosophy of Religion must be united with Physics: knowledge of a human is the knowledge, that has his God. If human knows, that his God is omnipresent or omnipotent, then the human must also say, that his God is existent. It means, from dogma of omnipotence (also from omnipresence) comes dogma of Existence: if I do not exist, then I am not in potential to do anything.

The 2019 Wikipedia with references to peer-review sources tells us, that there must be a perfect description of faith, look:

In the context of religion, one can define faith as confidence or trust in a particular system of religious belief,[1] within which faith may equate to confidence based on some perceived degree of warrant,[2][3] in contrast to a definition of faith as being belief without evidence.[4]

I suggest, that the perfect description of faith is: Faith is the Faithfullness to Knowledge. I perfectly know, that my God is not satan, not Zeus, but Jesus Christ: John 8:54-55. In the Holy Book are many verses about the crucial importance of mind: "Love your God with all your mind and heart''.

An omniscient thing must know own existence, so, in Science there is knowledge of existence of Him. It is easy to be omniscient and omnipotent, if you would be omnipresent. Thus, there is omniscient thing out there.

I tell opponent, what I have the proof. Opponent tells, that there is no proof. Thus, I tell him to stop playing God. Indeed, every word of God is true. But why my word is wrong, but opponent's is true?! Because opponent is playing God! He uses God-speech: Genesis 3:5 "and you will be like God, knowing''.

God of Love, being omnipresent, unites married couple in perfect love: "in this world we just beginning to understand the miracle of living; maybe I was afraid before, but I am not afraid anymore''

God is not evil. The satan is evil. God is good. So, the holy angel Lucifer has lost own existence. It is an Existential Crisis?

God has nothing in common with satan. The satan has no origin in God: "He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.'' John 8:47 KJV. The satan is absolute nothingness.

Opponent: "It is odd, because satan is active figure in Bible.''

The Bible needs Church interpretation, because there is even Flat Earth (dome) in the Bible: "So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it.'' Genesis 1:7 NIV. I think, the Flat Earth in the Bible is God's "trolling'' of the technological way of civilization: