Apr 29, 2004
✟19,415.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, it seems that a lot of people on this forum play World of Warcraft, so I thought I'd start a thread on it, so that we can all talk about our experiences playing World of Warcraft.

Personally, I've never played World of Warcraft. So why, you may ask, would I start a thread on it? As it so happens, I did see a small reference to the game in the latest episode of Stargate Atlantis. Which reminds me; if anyone would like to deviate the topic of this thread and talk about Stargate, or at least the Stargate reference to WoW, please feel free to do so. ^_^

DiscipleOfIAm

Nov 10, 2004
Indiana
Visit site
✟8,862.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I never watched the Stargate TV series. I really enjoyed the movie, but never found time to sit and watch the series. I wanted to, but it seemed like when I found out it existed, it had been on too long for me to get caught up. Then, they had SG-1 and Atlantis and is there another one?

Upvote 0

arunma

Flaming Calvinist
Apr 29, 2004
✟19,415.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I never watched the Stargate TV series. I really enjoyed the movie, but never found time to sit and watch the series. I wanted to, but it seemed like when I found out it existed, it had been on too long for me to get caught up. Then, they had SG-1 and Atlantis and is there another one?

Nope, Atlantis is it for now, though I've heard that they might make an SG-1 movie. I was actually in the same boat as you until this September. I had watched the movie, but I never even knew the series existed. Due to my uncanny ability to do homework and watch TV at the same time, I've actually managed to get caught up with ten years of SG-1!

Upvote 0

Sword-In-Hand

Born again to raze hell
Nov 27, 2003
ky
✟17,362.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Some helpers for the game. Do Not buy strategy guides from your local bookstore and/or Ebay or anywhere else. There's 4 million websites devoted to helping players out. A good one is thotbott, or thottbott. (Can't remember how many T's.)

And be prepared for annoying, sarcastic, rude, juvenile, little punks who play this game lol. Once you enter the World of Warcraft, tact does not exist. So learn how to make use of your language filter and ignore command.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

DiscipleOfIAm

Nov 10, 2004
Indiana
Visit site
✟8,862.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Some helpers for the game. Do Not buy strategy guides from your local bookstore and/or Ebay or anywhere else. There's 4 million websites devoted to helping players out. A good one is thotbott, or thottbott. (Can't remember how many T's.)

And be prepared for annoying, sarcastic, rude, juvenile, little punks who play this game lol. Once you enter the World of Warcraft, tact does not exist. So learn how to make use of your language filter and ignore command.:thumbsup:
I'm still downloading this dude! I downloaded from the site the free trial, but it is still the full 2GB version. I finally got that done and then there was an update patch, then configuring my router and firewall to be able to play. I'm just getting to the play action soon!

If I like it, I'll pay them $19.95 to go past the free trial.

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives

No but they also have Battlestar Galactica as well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.