How harsh the world would be without the Church!

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Don’t think of the Church as a dying organization. Think of it as the world’s future.

Bishop Robert Barron asked every Catholic to invite someone to Mass this year. It is time to stop feeling resigned to the Church’s demise and start building the Church, he said in his YouTube video “4 Ways to Grow the Church.”

To help in that effort, I have been providing reasons we can have hope in — and be proud of — the Catholic Church in the 21st century. Today, I want to share the Church’s witnesses to faith, hope and love, because without the Church’s work in the 20th century, the world would be a very different and far harsher place in the 21st century.

First: Our witnesses to faith are providing the answers the world needs.

Continued below.

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Bishop Robert Barron asked every Catholic to invite someone to Mass this year.
A lot of people just need a ride. I had a friend that was blind and he was always ready to go. Just needed someone to take him. I was surprised at how much he was able to get around and take care of himself when we got to where ever it was that we were going. Someday we may need someone to take care of us. So we should do what we can to help others when we are able.

• Friendly
Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A lot of people just need a ride. I had a friend that was blind and he was always ready to go. Just needed someone to take him. I was surprised at how much he was able to get around and take care of himself when we got to where ever it was that we were going. Someday we may need someone to take care of us. So we should do what we can to help others when we are able.
Amen.

Upvote 0