The woman shot and killed in storming capital named.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: Brando Marlin
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Sif

Nov 11, 2015
Rocky Mountain Region
✟307,887.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,150,873.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I watched the video of her being shot. We have got to find a way to take guns and badges away from the cowards of the world. Police training definitely needs to change.
Ive not seen the video, my first thought was accidental shooting/panic as she was hit in the neck, not multiple times central mass.

Reactions: NerdGirl
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No parent should have to find out their child is dead via news reports, that she died a traitor in a failed insurrection is insult on top of soul crushing injury.

I call her a patriot.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ive not seen the video, my first thought was accidental shooting/panic as she was hit in the neck, not multiple times central mass.
Center mass was not available as she was attempting to worm her way though the broken window of a barricaded door. Also she was only shot once as she fell back into the crowd once hit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It looked like panic to me. The guy should definitely not have been carrying a gun. On top of that it looked like their were other officers standing right behind her doing nothing.

Upvote 0

GreekOrthodox

Psalti Chrysostom
Oct 25, 2010
Yorktown VA
✟176,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I call her a patriot.

Contee said 14 officers were injured in the assault on the Capitol. One was taken to hospital after being dragged into a crowd and assaulted, another suffered “significant facial injuries” after being hit by a projectile.

A cooler packed with molotov cocktails was also found on US Capitol grounds. Police recovered two pipe bombs at the Democratic National Committee and Republican National Committee offices.

Are these patriots too? My representative had to be evacuated from her office because a pipebomb was planted outside her office.

Upvote 0

ABCthings

Light
Jun 4, 2019
Suleja
✟31,543.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I certainly do feel sorry for her family. However, not for her. I cannot feel sorry for anyone willfully participating in an act of domestic terrorism. Having said that I am happy there were not more deaths
You have to. She definitely didn't expect a fun afternoon to become her end

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Contee said 14 officers were injured in the assault on the Capitol. One was taken to hospital after being dragged into a crowd and assaulted, another suffered “significant facial injuries” after being hit by a projectile.

A cooler packed with molotov cocktails was also found on US Capitol grounds. Police recovered two pipe bombs at the Democratic National Committee and Republican National Committee offices.

Are these patriots too? My representative had to be evacuated from her office because a pipebomb was planted outside her office.

Who did that? I should say who are you blaming?

None of that has to do with an unarmed vet.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I call her a patriot.
why? There was no election fraud . Trump and his cronies lost 60 judicial cases where he claimed fraud and remember that those cases were dismissed for lack of evidence. She was trespassing at a minimum and probably committed vandalism and was also threatening violence against people doing their jobs.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
why? There was no election fraud . Trump and his cronies lost 60 judicial cases where he claimed fraud and remember that those cases were dismissed for lack of evidence. She was trespassing at a minimum and probably committed vandalism and was also threatening violence against people doing their jobs.

Sorry but I'm just not a supporter of shooting unarmed people. I'm sure there are some who will take your position but I'm not one of those people.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.