Jan 13, 2006
Wyoming
✟40,734.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
This is a thread for fun ONLY! ^_^

Here's how you play.... (I'm making this up as a go, so it might be lame and I'm open for suggestions)...

• You ("the lawyer") can "call" anyone you want to the witness stand and he or she has to come*. Post your questions and name the person you want to answer and, if necessary, let the person know they've been "called to the stand."
  • The witness has to swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help him/her God.
  • You can ask your witness one to three (appropriate) questions and he or she must answer.
  • Then the witness has the option to "cross examine" the lawyer by asking the same or other questions.

*Okay, the witness doesn't have to come ;) but it's all in good fun. :)

Reactions: Oddish

Steffenfield

Jul 9, 2010
✟6,993.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
What do you do for fun in Lansing Michigan?

Short answer...

EVERYTHING!
jgc%20%2877%29.gif

Tamara, please take a seat right over there.

How squee would you get if there ever was a new book published called Pride and Prejudice of the Harry Lord of the Rings?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Guy Incognito

Matt 6:25-34
Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
*sits down* I would like to officially state that I am available for questioning. I have established alibi's, and my drug record is clean; save for a low grade caffeine addiction. Until I am summoned, I will be over in this corner listening to...hmmmm...The Cat Empire.

YouTube - The Cat Empire - The Lost Song(with lyrics)

Upvote 0

NoodlesNoodlesNoodles

I am a bad person.
Jan 30, 2010
La la land.
✟14,001.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The first thing that came to my mind as a result of this thread was this line:

"As your attorney, I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you'll need the cocaine. Tape recorder for special music. Acapulco shirts. Get the hell out of L.A. for at least 48 hours."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NoodlesNoodlesNoodles

I am a bad person.
Jan 30, 2010
La la land.
✟14,001.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well this thread went nowhere real quick. So many people are volunteering, but nobody is asking any real questions. It was a thoughtful idea, Tamara. Hopefully, something will come of it.
I think we all know that too many personal questions never leads to anything good.

Like, plea bargains and 25 to life.

But Tamara, if you lead us by example I'm sure things might fall into step a bit better. Oh wait, a woman in a leadership position over men. That might make some of the more convservative on the board uncomfortable. ^_^

Upvote 0