THE WHOLE BIBLE- verse by verse (9)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Toynbee

Trump Won
Sep 22, 2011
✟40,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2 Samuel 15:34 But if you return to the city and say to Absalom, ‘I will be your servant, O king; as I have been your father's servant in time past, so now I will be your servant,’ then you will defeat for me the counsel of Ahithophel.

Reactions: Thigbee
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rich48

Legend
Aug 3, 2004
✟68,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
2Sa 16:1 And when David was a little past the top of the hill, behold, Ziba the servant of Mephibosheth met him, with a couple of asses saddled, and upon them two hundred loaves of bread, and an hundred bunches of raisins, and an hundred of summer fruits, and a bottle of wine.

Upvote 0
Feb 19, 2013
✟65,227.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The king asked Ziba, "why have you brought these?" Ziba answered, "The donkeys are for the king's household to ride on, the bread and fruit are for the men to eat, and the wine is to refresh those who become exhausted in the desert."
2 Samuel 16:2

Upvote 0