THE WHOLE BIBLE- verse by verse (9)

Tavernier

Feb 17, 2012
✟47,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NAS) 2 Samuel 18:18 Now Absalom in his lifetime had taken and set up for himself a memorial stone, which is in the King’s Valley, for he said, “I have no son to continue my name.” So he named the memorial stone after his own name, and it is called Absalom’s Monument to this day.

Reactions: Thigbee
Upvote 0

Tavernier

Feb 17, 2012
✟47,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NAS) 2 Samuel 18:22 However, Ahimaaz the son of Zadok said once more to Joab, “But whatever happens, please let me also run after the Cushite.” And Joab said, “Why would you run, my son, since you will have no messenger’s reward for going?”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tavernier

Feb 17, 2012
✟47,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NAS) 2 Samuel 18:28 Then Ahimaaz called out and said to the king, “All is well.” And he prostrated himself before the king with his face to the ground. And he said, “Blessed is the Lord your God, who has turned over the men who raised their hands against my lord the king.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tavernier

Feb 17, 2012
✟47,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(NAS) 2 Samuel 18:33 Then the king trembled and went up to the chamber over the gate and wept. And this is what he said as he walked: “My son Absalom, my son, my son Absalom! If only I had died instead of you, Absalom, my son, my son!”

Upvote 0