ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
That, and nobody can just go to Antarctica. It's pretty much restricted without permission
A simple google search would demonstrate that this isn’t true. Though it is something fun for FE conspiracy theorists to often say.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
ENOCH TAKES UP HIS CONVERSATION WITH METHUSELAH

82:1 And now, my son Methuselah,
All these things I recount and write for you, and all of them I have revealed to you, and I have given you books about all these things. Keep, my son Methuselah, the books of the hand of your father that you may give them to the generations of eternity.

2 Wisdom I have also given to you and to your sons, and to
those who will be your sons, that they may give to all the generations until eternity this wisdom that surpasses their thought.

Nickelsburg, George W.E.. 1 Enoch (p. 112). Fortress Press.
Nice quote..

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
A simple google search would demonstrate that this isn’t true. Though it is something fun for FE conspiracy theorists to often say.
You can go there... with a tour... You can go there as a group who are allowed to do so..

You cannot get in your ship... vessel, sailing yacht, whatever... even an aircraft... go down there and wander around like you can in Canada, the US, Australia, the UK, Israel, Africa... almost anywhere else, safely.

You cannot walk around and go where you want.. rent a snow buggy or whatever and strike off into the cold... It is not permitted.

You cannot go up to the desk with your passport.. answer "I'm here for vacation" or "I'm here to go hiking" and they stamp your passport and say "enjoy your stay"..

Upvote 0