Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
South Africa - Inner Earth

Gods with Amnesia

And the bonus:
Native American stories of giants
The Book of Enoch we know about today is a fantasy.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just what is the relevance of all of this to Christianity?

John's are Islamic spirits so have no relevance for Christians.
Patergonin giants have no relevancy to Christianity.

Book of Enoch is as relevant asharry potter to Christianity.

Why do you waste your time on rubbish.

Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think marking it as 100% a fantasy is a mistake. I certainly think the first part is legit. Remember scripture refers to Enoch's story several times, as it was common knowledge to the ancient Israelites. I also think so many overwhelmingly similar stories across various culture in the world is worthy of listen to, since it must contain some truth.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I think marking it as 100% a fantasy is a mistake. I certainly think the first part is legit. Remember scripture refers to Enoch's story several times, as it was common knowledge to the ancient Israelites. I also think so many overwhelmingly similar stories across various culture in the world is worthy of listen to, since it must contain some truth.
The book of Enoch that we have now is not the one that is referred to in God's word. It certainly was not written by Enoch. Writings that contain a little truth are even more dangerous than obvious fiction. Some people have built their lives around the book of Enoch (you tube has a few examples) yet the book contradicts the Bible in a number of instances. It is not inspired by God.

• Agree
Reactions: Jipsah
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
No one is claiming it is. But like most things that exist, there is truth in it. Especially the first part.
There is truth in Harry Potter books. I don't advise anyone to read them.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Or could it be that that is what the prince of the power of the air wants us to believe because it seems like maybe, just maybe...... the Book of Enoch may predict the Division of the kingdom of Satan.... which leads to its fall?

The Book of Enoch, Chapters 1-60

Chapter 13

Then Enoch, passing on, said to Azazyel: You shalt not obtain peace. A great sentence is gone forth against you. He shall bind you;

2Neither shall relief, mercy, and supplication be yours, on account of the oppression which you have taught;

3And on account of every act of blasphemy, tyranny, and sin, which you have discovered to the children of men.

4Then departing from him I spoke to them all together;

5And they all became terrified, and trembled;

6Beseeching me to write for them a memorial of supplication, that they might obtain forgiveness; and that I might make the memorial of their prayer ascend up before the God of heaven; because they could not themselves thenceforwards address him, nor raise up their eyes to heaven on account of the disgraceful offence for which they were judged.

7Then I wrote a memorial of their prayer and supplications, for their spirits, for everything which they had done, and for the subject of their entreaty, that they might obtain remission and rest.

8Proceeding on, I continued over the waters of Danbadan, (16) which is on the right to the west of Armon, reading the memorial of their prayer, until I fell asleep.

(16) Danbadan. Dan in Dan (Knibb, p. 94).

9And behold a dream came to me, and visions appeared above me. I fell down and saw a vision of punishment, that I might relate it to the sons of heaven, and reprove them. When I awoke I went to them. All being collected together stood weeping in Oubelseyael, which is situated between Libanos and Seneser, (17) with their faces veiled.

(17) Libanos and Seneser. Lebanon and Senir (near Damascus).

10I related in their presence all the visions which I had seen, and my dream;

11And began to utter these words of righteousness, reproving the Watchers of heaven.

Leviticus 16

"but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness to Aza'zel."(Leviticus 16:10 RSV)

Yom Kippur/The Rapture connection?!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is truth in Harry Potter books. I don't advise anyone to read them.
Can't imagine asking for your advice if The Holy Spirit is telling me to read it to see how to deconstruct & de-occult it. If you want to denounce something it helps to know something.
But then I can't imagine you being able to imagine that.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The book of Enoch that we have now is not the one that is referred to in God's word. It certainly was not written by Enoch. Writings that contain a little truth are even more dangerous than obvious fiction. Some people have built their lives around the book of Enoch (you tube has a few examples) yet the book contradicts the Bible in a number of instances. It is not inspired by God.
Which is not? The one we have now or the original?
Who wrote the one we have? How do you know?

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just what is the relevance of all of this to Christianity?

John's are Islamic spirits so have no relevance for Christians.
Patergonin giants have no relevancy to Christianity.

Book of Enoch is as relevant asharry potter to Christianity.

Why do you waste your time on rubbish.
Same reason we waste our time on skeptics who can't connect dots.
It's just the way we roll. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Same reason we waste our time on scoffers who can't connect dots.
It's just the way we roll. :)

There is a difference between promoting Christianity and promoting falsehood.

By all means study the falsehood that is the book of Enoch, but why promote it on a site where many young Christians post.
You as a teacher/researcher have a high responsibility not to lead Christians astray.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is a difference between promoting Christianity and promoting falsehood.

By all means study the falsehood that is the book of Enoch, but why promote it on a site where many young Christians post.
You as a teacher/researcher have a high responsibility not to lead Christians astray.
There is a difference between promoting falsehood & exposing falsehood.
By all means denounce falsehood with articulate clarity, but why confuse expose' with promotion, especially in front of young Christians?
You as a mature Christian have a responsibility not to confuse the two.

State your objections with specificity and then give a citation if you can, otherwise accept all you have is an opinion. Opinions are not without value, just don't misrepresent them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There is a difference between promoting falsehood & exposing falsehood.
By all means denounce falsehood with articulate clarity, but why confuse expose' with promotion, especially in front of young Christians?
You as a mature Christian have a responsibility not to confuse the two.

State your objections with specificity and then give a citation if you can, otherwise accept all you have is an opinion. Opinions are not without value, just don't misrepresent them.
I have seen nothing written by you that denounce the book of Enoch. Only links to videos about it.
As the rules for the forum state once must also provide something in writing about any video.
There is no evidence that you are doing anything to denounce it.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have seen nothing written by you that denounce the book of Enoch. Only links to videos about it.
As the rules for the forum state once must also provide something in writing about any video.
There is no evidence that you are doing anything to denounce it.
Denunciation would be neither appropriate or my place.
If you feel a disclaimer is appropriate add one.
Your condemnation is without substantiation.

Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There's another flavor on deep caverns below the Earth, this time, in regards to DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases).
The Underground War

The Underground War update

Final:

The full text for video 1 is listed over here for video haters.

Upvote 0