Iowa
✟11,860.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
“The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation,”

-Barack Obama, 2007

Yeah but that is what he said before he got elected and needed to appeal to the electorate. Now that he is President he can do whatever he wants!

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Page not found.

Page not found.

Let me understand this... you are getting your information from the guy who orchestrated the Lockerbie bombing?

I trust this guy about as much as I trusted Baghdad bob.... what's wrong with you people?

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
“The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation,”

-Barack Obama, 2007

And for the perpetually slow on this forum, "unilateral" in this case doesn't mean america is the only country fighting, it means the president decided on his own and without the approval of congress to go to war.

Which is what he Obama did.

Reactions: KarateCowboy
Upvote 0

HAPMinistries

Nov 15, 2010
Desloge, MO
✟866.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Let me understand this... you are getting your information from the guy who orchestrated the Lockerbie bombing?

I trust this guy about as much as I trusted Baghdad bob.... what's wrong with you people?

The first link again:
Rebels in Libya have many differences, but one singular goal - overthrow madman Moammar Khadafy

The second link:
Anti-American Extremists Among Libyan Rebels U.S. Has Vowed To Protect

Also, FOX, CNN, and MSNBC have all stated that the rebels have 'ties' to Al Qaeda.

We know there have been many Libyan Al Qaeda fighting Americans in Iraq.

What I want to know, is why is everyone being so slow about this?

You say: "you are getting your information from the guy who orchestrated the Lockerbie bombing?"

What? So we are supposed to support Al Qaeda because Gaddafi is bad?

They are both bad. America should support NEITHER.
America does not belong in Libya, and frankly, the President should be removed for this stupidity.

Upvote 0