The Voice of the Outcasts: The Early Church.

Jesus_Luvs_techies

Hmm? What? Were you talking to me?
Jun 26, 2008
At my desk
✟8,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This RPG is based off the early church. I came up with this idea by a game that I played at church camp. You may be anyone within the Roman Empire. Roman guard, Christian, Jew, ect. Please make sure that, when you create your character, to put the stats in this format:

Name:
Religion:
Apperance:
Bio:

Please use the OCC & Character forum. Thank you.

Jesus_Luvs_techies

Jun 26, 2008
At my desk
✟8,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Matha walked as casually as possible so as not to attract any attention. She desperately wanted to run, but if she did she would attract the soldiers looking for Christians. Normally a woman would not get so much attention, but being a Christian now that's a different story. She knew from the Lord Jesus's teaching that the world would hate Christians, and he was right. "Hey, you!" said one of the Roman soldiers behind her. Oh, no! They had seen her!

Upvote 0

Jesus_Luvs_techies

Jun 26, 2008
At my desk
✟8,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
((If you are a person that actually existed like Simon Peter for example then try to stick with what he said in the Bible. If you are a made up character then the only thing you have to follow is the basic story line. Oh and I am fine with disscusion here but if you are going to disscuss here put it in double parenthese like this ((Example))Other wise please keep it in the OCC forum. Thank you.))

Upvote 0

Big Al545

Veteran
Jul 16, 2007
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
✟18,786.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Romithias had spotted a woman, and by the way she was walking, was hiding something. Looking around, Romithias saw that no other soldiers were near, so he called out to her. "Hey, you!" Romithias got in front of the women, and stopped her. Romithias wispered to the woman, "You shouldn't be out here while the soldiers are searching, yes, dont worry I know your a christian, it's fine. Now come on before the next group arrives." Romithias hurried away, running between two buildings and stopping behind one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Big Al545

Veteran
Jul 16, 2007
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
✟18,786.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Romithias was surprised at the womans answer. "I understand, I shall do what I can to help you, I might be able to convince the captain of the guards to allow just me to search this area. I'm trying to think of a plan on how to escape the city, and try to bring as many Christians as possible. I can't leave them behind, but so far i've been able to think of nothing that would help us."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.