Hong Kong
✟151,335.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
1. In the sense that you are asking the first question, my thinking is a lot closer to a Biblical world view which I believe to be true than somebody that hates the biological gender that they were born with and wants to change it. In their minds relative to whatever they believe to be true, my thinking must be just as insane to them, as theirs is to me lmbo.

2. What can be more obvious than the extreme polarization of peoples beliefs we see unfolding in the reality of the world today? Depends on the source that the data/ the mind and intent so to speak behind what the data is coming from. Is it possible to even have data that doesn’t have some kind of biased leaning or agenda attached to it?

3. Yes

4. Yes, such a one is obviously off their rocker. Such as a biological woman being absolutely convinced that she is a man, and then demanding that everyone else except such insanity and agree that it is true.
I'm not qualified to say what is or isn't insane.

But me trying to turn into a man....seems like
very unhealthy mind.

I figure people who think they are getting
supernatural messages are at least as disturbed.
Those have been around in numbers like since forever, in all cultures.

I don't know what a biblical worldview is. Too
many different / opposed ideas historically and now.

What do you see as being such a view? A literal
reading of ot / nt or just " try to follow jesus"?

I think it's the human condition for there to
always be every sort of person. And to think
everything is always getting worse. The end coming.

That's really a waste of mental energy.

Hong Kong has been doom n gloom my whole
life. Beijing is going to destroy everything.
A lot of stress / mental illness.

Nothing has gone as predicted but a lot of people
ruined their lives thinking they did know, and panicing
into bad moves.

Upvote 0

WilliamK76

“The truth shall make you free”
Oct 2, 2023
Va
✟2,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
That's really a waste of mental energy.
If it’s a waste of mental energy then why are you seeking to understand my thought process? And why should I waste my time trying to explain to you things that you’ve already assumed are a waste of mental energy lol?

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,335.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
If it’s a waste of mental energy then why are you seeking to understand my thought process? And why should I waste my time trying to explain to you things that you’ve already assumed are a waste of mental energy lol?
Of that's what you got, and you got from my
post, that's too bad. Whatevs.

Upvote 0

WilliamK76

Oct 2, 2023
Va
✟2,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I think it's the human condition for there to
always be every sort of person. And to think
everything is always getting worse. The end coming.
I do agree with you here though

Upvote 0

WilliamK76

Oct 2, 2023
Va
✟2,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I agree with Solomon 100%

Ecc 1:2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

Ecc 1:3 What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?

Ecc 1:4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

Ecc 1:5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

Ecc 1:6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.

Ecc 1:7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

Ecc 1:8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Ecc 1:10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Ecc 1:11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

Nighty nighty peeps, it’s time to go to sleep.

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,335.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I agree with Solomon 100%

Ecc 1:2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

Ecc 1:3 What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?

Ecc 1:4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

Ecc 1:5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

Ecc 1:6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.

Ecc 1:7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.

Ecc 1:8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Ecc 1:10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Ecc 1:11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

Nighty nighty peeps, it’s time to go to sleep.
Hard notv ro agree with news of the obvious

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Of course, it's all ...about the Son!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,134,740.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've spend most of my young adolescent and adult life trying to explain everything with logic. But no matter how much knowledge we have, it doesn’t fill the emptiness in our hearts and souls. So, let’s remember to not only love God with our minds, but with our whole hearts.

The following clip from Billy Graham really summarizes this point:

Support the YT channel with a like or subscribe if you enjoyed the video! :preach:

I think you're confusing the Vanity of Overblown Knowledge Claims with the actual Value of Real Knowledge.

These are two different things.

Some of the way in which we understand this issue pivots on which Philosophy of Education we subscribe to ...

Upvote 0