New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I hear a lot of talk about them lately. Particularly after the Gibson interview, people are fairly certain that the Gaffe-machine gun will be able to dominate her.

What I find perplexing is so many people feel certain Obama will destroy McCain. I think it will be a very evenly matched debate between them. I think a slight advantage might be towards McCain, only because the foreign debate is the second one.

What do you all think?

GraceLikeRainFallsDown

Everyone Needs Grace
Mar 15, 2006
✟1,986.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If they have the questions beforehand, I think Obama has the edge. If he can prepare his answers, he is very smooth. He seems to stumble a little if given something to think about. At times, he does not come across decisive. That could hurt him.

If they do not have the questions beforehand, I think McCain has the edge. He has been doing this a long time. I think he comes across with short to the point answers and looks decisive. That may be experience or it may be personality.

I want to add that I think they will have the questions beforehand. I do not know standard operating procedures for debates. If someone does, let me know.

I would rather see the town hall style with questions from the audience. I think it gives us a better look at the candidate. The formal debates seem fake. They just re-iterate their stump speeches.

Upvote 0