Veteran
Jan 11, 2005
New Hampshire
✟9,618.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Yes, that's right. Sleep is goooood. And right now, I should be going to bed because I am exhausted, but before doing so I wanted to say how much I love sleep. Sleeping rules. Sleeping is my life ( Well not really, but still. ), it helps me escape the troubles of the world, and ignore the people who are talking to me. I sleep to escape. :sleep::sleep:

G'night.

Ok, so maybe that was totally random, but I think it was funny. I know you all think I'm crazy now, which you might be right. :D

goldenviolet

Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
SuperBee said:
Yes, that's right. Sleep is goooood. And right now, I should be going to bed because I am exhausted, but before doing so I wanted to say how much I love sleep. Sleeping rules. Sleeping is my life ( Well not really, but still. ), it helps me escape the troubles of the world, and ignore the people who are talking to me. I sleep to escape. :sleep::sleep:G'night.Ok, so maybe that was totally random, but I think it was funny. I know you all think I'm crazy now, which you might be right. :D

;) you scare me.
this shows signs of sleep dreprivation.
put down your feet and step away from the computer. :D

Reactions: ConstanceB
Upvote 0

ConstanceB

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past
Jan 29, 2005
Southern Oregon
✟14,558.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
You know, I enjoy sleep even more now that we have that third dog. Mickey warms my feet (he's part chow). Dakota backs up to me for lumbar support. George, our newbie, lies on one of the pillows and looks at me with liquid dark eyes like I'm beautiful and my powers are limitless.

Plus there's no unprotected side to roll off of just because I dreamed I was turning left.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.