The Two witnesses

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
So you believe Elijah and John the Baptist were in fact God the Father incarnate on Earth? Or have I misunderstood you?

Yes!

Or more precisely, I am saying the Son declared who the Father is, just as Father declared the identity of the Son.

No one ידע 'Knew the Identity' of the Son but John, and no one ידע 'Knew the Identity' of Elijah but Îyésʰûwəʰ;

No one ידע 'Knows' the Father, but the Son, and no one ידע 'Knows' the Son but the Father'

Îyésʰûwəʰ said, it is written in your Torah that the testimony of two Men is valid, I am one, and my Father....

He told the disciples to wait for the promise of the Father, yet the promise he is referring to is the promise which came from John, and no other man;

Îyésʰûwəʰ was born of a Woman, yet distinctly said, of all those born of a Woman there is none Greater than John, how many do you suppose are Greater than the Son, besides the Father?

Is not the Elijah expected to come supposedly the original Elijah? Did he not hand the baton over to Elishaʰ (the Salvation of Elohym), who referred to Elijah as Father?

If so, then who cares what I have to say, when the scriptures speak loud and clear unto a people who has ears, but can not hear, eyes to see, but they are unable to see?

The parable of the land lord who leases out his vineyards declares, after the Son Comes the Father.

Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes!

Or more precisely, I am saying the Son declared who the Father is, just as Father declared the identity of the Son.

No one ידע 'Knew the Identity' of the Son but John, and no one ידע 'Knew the Identity' of Elijah but Îyésʰûwəʰ;

No one ידע 'Knows' the Father, but the Son, and no one ידע 'Knows' the Son but the Father'

Îyésʰûwəʰ said, it is written in your Torah that the testimony of two Men is valid, I am one, and my Father....

He told the disciples to wait for the promise of the Father, yet the promise he is referring to is the promise which came from John, and no other man;

Îyésʰûwəʰ was born of a Woman, yet distinctly said, of all those born of a Woman there is none Greater than John, how many do you suppose are Greater than the Son, besides the Father?

Is not the Elijah expected to come supposedly the original Elijah? Did he not hand the baton over to Elishaʰ (the Salvation of Elohym), who referred to Elijah as Father?

If so, then who cares what I have to say, when the scriptures speak loud and clear unto a people who has ears, but can not hear, eyes to see, but they are unable to see?

The parable of the land lord who leases out his vineyards declares, after the Son Comes the Father.

"Is not the Elijah expected to come supposedly the original Elijah? " Yes he is and he is alive today on Earth. Do you belive this? I really hope the Spirit's promt was to show you somthing like this?

Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
"Is not the Elijah expected to come supposedly the original Elijah? " Yes he is and he is alive today on Earth. Do you belive this? I really hope the Spirit's promt was to show you somthing like this?

Amen!

He is the Rock and Consuming Fire sitting in the midst of the throne who as promised, also walks amongst us.

First the Lamb declared who the Father is to me, then the Spirit of Truth showed me in the scriptures how these things are so, and ascertained.

Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Amen!

He is the Rock and Consuming Fire sitting in the midst of the throne who as promised, also walks amongst us.

First the Lamb declared who the Father is to me, then the Spirit of Truth showed me in the scriptures how these things are so, and ascertained.
He walks amongst us indeed and knows when His Lord is returning.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Of course this implys that we are living in the regeneration/resurrection.

He is the Crown if Glory mentioned in Isaiah 28 who sweeps away the refuge of lies, and anuls our agreement with death;

He is the mouth of Îyéhûwəʰ mentioned in Isaiah 62

He is the Angel of Yah who rises between a pair of Myrtles that are on the אחור north-west coast mentioned in Zechariah 1:8

He is the Righteous one who comes calling on his name from the north-east mentioned in Isaiah 41:2 & 25

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
"Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

But of that Day and Hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Yet as the days of Noah were, so shall also the Coming of the Son of Adam be.

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,

And were not ידע 'Aware' until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the Coming of the Son of Adam be.

Watch therefore: for you Know not what Hour your Lord does Come.' [Matthew 24:35-39, & 42]

"For once the Master of the House is Risen up, and has to shut the door, then shall you have to stand outside, and begin knocking on the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I do not ידע (éyîdəʰ) 'Know' where you come from:" [Luke 13:25]

It is important to ידע Recognize, that we also may be ידע Recognized and permitted entrance (at that time).

Last edited:
Upvote 0