Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
John 8:32
The Truth will Set You Free
31So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. 32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” 33“We are Abraham’s descendants,” they answered. “We have never been slaves to anyone. How can You say we will be set free?”…

I was praying and meditating on this yesterday and this is what the Holy Spirit spoke to me.
His Word is Truth and it is Truth on many levels....to the newborn in Christ....the Truth that set them free is Salvation through Christ....to the saints growing from the milk of the Word the Truth that sets free is the foundations of the teaching of how we are to walk in the spirit and not the flesh....to those who are into the meat of His Word the Truth that sets us free is learning how to operate in the gifts of the Holy Spirit and to battle the enemy using our authority in Christ....then to those who are able to get to the higher calling the Truth that sets us free is the hidden wisdom of God that shows us the mysteries of God.....

The Truth that sets us free is there throughout our growing walk with Him and it is a continual Truth....some get bogged down and stuck in just one area of it through religious doctrines and cannot continue any further....others move on to the deeper truths but lack simple faith to believe for it to happen for them (it only happens for others)...not seeing themselves in the likeness and image of Him...and for those it takes longer to move forward....but to those who reach the higher calling they have attained the Truth that sets them free from lacking faith of any possibilities....that nothing is impossible to God...they can walk on water like Jesus....move mountains....cast out demons...heal the sick....make the blind to see and the deaf to hear....they are the true disciples of Christ....following His example in every way....

Here is hope....the Bible says...John 16:13
However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come.

So what level of Truth are you at right now? I urge you to pray and ask the Holy Spirit to guide you to deeper levels of truth....to open your eyes to see and your ears to hear what He would have you to know at this point of your spiritual walk....line upon line...precept upon precept....Amen.

P.S. Jesus said IF you continue in my Word....

Jay1971

Always seeking TRUTH
Site Supporter
May 12, 2018
Reading
✟43,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So what level of Truth are you at right now? I urge you to pray and ask the Holy Spirit to guide you to deeper levels of truth....to open your eyes to see and your ears to hear what He would have you to know at this point of your spiritual walk....line upon line...precept upon precept....Amen.

Good post Brother
Don't know what level I'm at but would say under many on this site and out in the world, I count on the holy spirit to guide me on a daily bases. For Truth will set us free from lies :).....
God Bless
Jay

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
31So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. 32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” 33“We are Abraham’s descendants,” they answered. “We have never been slaves to anyone. How can You say we will be set free?”…

I was praying and meditating on this yesterday and this is what the Holy Spirit spoke to me.
His Word is Truth and it is Truth on many levels....to the newborn in Christ....the Truth that set them free is Salvation through Christ....to the saints growing from the milk of the Word the Truth that sets free is the foundations of the teaching of how we are to walk in the spirit and not the flesh....to those who are into the meat of His Word the Truth that sets us free is learning how to operate in the gifts of the Holy Spirit and to battle the enemy using our authority in Christ....then to those who are able to get to the higher calling the Truth that sets us free is the hidden wisdom of God that shows us the mysteries of God.....

The Truth that sets us free is there throughout our growing walk with Him and it is a continual Truth....some get bogged down and stuck in just one area of it through religious doctrines and cannot continue any further....others move on to the deeper truths but lack simple faith to believe for it to happen for them (it only happens for others)...not seeing themselves in the likeness and image of Him...and for those it takes longer to move forward....but to those who reach the higher calling they have attained the Truth that sets them free from lacking faith of any possibilities....that nothing is impossible to God...they can walk on water like Jesus....move mountains....cast out demons...heal the sick....make the blind to see and the deaf to hear....they are the true disciples of Christ....following His example in every way....

However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come.

That last P. S. is probably meant for me, for I have always been the wildest of the wild, that only He can control. I guess it is time for a reading.

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That last P. S. is probably meant for me, for I have always been the wildest of the wild, that only He can control. I guess it is time for a reading.
Bless you...lol....hey we all find our place eventually where He can start teaching us and we start growing in leaps and bounds....you know as little children we grew in spurts.....till we became fully grown...I think this is how we are as spiritual children....we grow in spurts...:)

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am still in a process, yet God has shown me what He has planned for me ahead into the future. I am not yet there, and there are still much for me to learn before I can start the ministry He has in mind for me.

But I am taking everything step by step, focusing myself on Jesus Christ and spending a lot of time with Him as well as reading in His Word.

When I am ready He will let me know this, so before this time I need to be made more prepared for as well as growing closer to Him and stronger bonded with Him.

The process isn't always easy, but everything fits into His plan and calling for me. So I just keep on trusting in Him, and believing in Him, knowing everything will build me much stronger, and all is a part of forming me into how I am supposed to become like. First of all; Becoming more and more like Jesus Christ!

God is good! He is good all the time! :)

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am still in a process, yet God has shown me what He has planned for me ahead into the future. I am not yet there, and there are still much for me to learn before I can start the ministry He has in mind for me.

But I am taking everything step by step, focusing myself on Jesus Christ and spending a lot of time with Him as well as reading in His Word.

When I am ready He will let me know this, so before this time I need to be made more prepared for as well as growing closer to Him and stronger bonded with Him.

The process isn't always easy, but everything fits into His plan and calling for me. So I just keep on trusting in Him, and believing in Him, knowing everything will build me much stronger, and all is a part of forming me into how I am supposed to become like. First of all; Becoming more and more like Jesus Christ!

God is good! He is good all the time! :)
Praise God...continue in His Word and you will grow and be a true disciple walking in the fullness of all that God has purposed for you!

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise God...continue in His Word and you will grow and be a true disciple walking in the fullness of all that God has purposed for you!

This is really encouraging to me! So thank you very much for these words too! :)

God keep on blessing you!

• Friendly
Reactions: Heart2Soul
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

John 17.17; Psalm 119.105 are other great, similar verses.

Reactions: Heart2Soul
Upvote 0