Blame it on the SOCK GNOMES!
May 14, 2004
Canada
✟18,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are you worried about people using the Constitution to abort fetuses, or are you worried about people metaphorically aborting the American Constitution and starting over? Because the Constitution has already been amended lots of times, sometimes starting all over like in the case of universal suffrage.

Or are you talking about some other constitution? There are quite a few.

Upvote 0

Nathan Poe

Sep 21, 2002
United States
✟41,319.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
What part about ''perfecting'' are persons intentionally avoiding, besides, the aborting the Truth is not a choice, it never changes part?

Anything in that blather related to the Constitution?

...the prime individual example of mercy, Yahshua stands as the accused, the Constitution requiring agreement in order to be risen and sustained? Come on, trying to make amends with committing to aborting the spirit of conception and the physical reality of the liberty, freedom and justice for all of the Constitution in the womb or anyplace on Earth as it is spiritually defined in Heaven ...is pathetic. The pathetic at temps are a great tool for conviction, at least there is that.

You're not even trying to be coherent now, is that it?

Upvote 0

Judgment

Jun 8, 2009
✟494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
***********************************************************************************************

***************************************************************************************************
According to the Founding Fathers who signed the American Constitution, "We the People of the United States," did not protect the rights of all persons living within its boundaries or treat them as equals.

Although it took a Civil War and Constitutional Amendments to remedy these inequalities, it also illustrates that the Founding Fathers were products of their time and had a flawed conception of society.

We are also products of our time and while our "flaws" may differ from the Founding Fathers, there is no reason to believe that we are not "equally flawed" - just in different areas.
Your post does not mention the FLAW of ABORTING YAHSHUA IN THE WOMB! THE FLAW OF ABORTING MERCY FOR THE SAKE OF A BLACK HOLE!!! Persons are delusional if they think their judgment shall not come upon them, having no mercy but for the black hole by which their judgment is risen and divesting the salvation of persons. There are no Holy abortionists. All persons that would suggest that it's possible are self condemned as they stand before that judgment, their own abortion, the Truth of delivery of that delusion held in the eyes of Yahshua, the deliverer of mercy persons abort. There shall not be persons on Earth as it is in Heaven aborting themselves. That notion, that ridiculous offer is sick, evil and laughable.

Upvote 0

Judgment

Jun 8, 2009
✟494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
***********************************************************************************************

"Judgment" should reread the "Preamble" of the Constitution - the words "all" or "for all" are nowhere to be found.

The "Preamble" does include the collective terms "perfect UNION," "DOMESTIC tranquility," "COMMON defence," "GENERAL Welfare" and "the Blessings of Liberty to OURSELVES and our POSTERITY," - BUT we all know that they were never intended to apply to large segments of American society, including SLAVES and ABORIGINALS.
Like the keystone the builders of a tomb reject, the word ''MORE" is intentional. The tomb builders intentionally place a key word persons just abort? or are persons just that ridiculous they would abort ''MORE'' than just salvation, the Truth, Yahshua, freedom, liberty and justice for all?

Persons that abort principle, the spirit of the law, the offer of salvation, the gift of God in Christ are not found in the womb on Earth as it is in Heaven. All fools do perish according to their own judgment, as if they are the physical constitution of fornication and the American Constitution which offers no salvation for the individual that would be secure to rise in agreement in the womb as a result of persons having fornicated without regard for Yahshua, their own salvation, the nation and certainly not with respect to themselves and all persons that abort mercy on Earth as it is in Heaven , the conception and manifestation of that FACT OF LIFE IN THE WOMB! risen on Earth as it is in Heaven where the Cause and foundation is defining the spirit and the physical CONSTITUTION! There is no escaping the wages of sin without mercy, there is no amending the TRUTH. THE TRUTH IS NOT A CHOICE, IT DOES NOT CHA CHA CHAAANGE! Persons agree with the Truth, the love of God in Christ, the mercy of Yahshua or they do perish as they are spiritually aborting themselves in the womb and physically aborting the eternal offer of salvation risen from their pathetic tomb built on the ''MORE'' ridiculous absence of life, liberty, freedom and justice.

This case is not an argument made by persons, this is the declaration of the Truth which represents the constitution, the Constitution, Yahshua.

Upvote 0

Judgment

Jun 8, 2009
✟494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are you worried about people using the Constitution to abort fetuses, or are you worried about people metaphorically aborting the American Constitution and starting over? Because the Constitution has already been amended lots of times, sometimes starting all over like in the case of universal suffrage.

Or are you talking about some other constitution? There are quite a few.
If persons have not the Holy Spirit, having aborted mercy, it matters not what claim of domain is declared, for they have heard and aborted mercy, the Holy Spirit, Yahshua, salvation, liberty, freedom and justice. They are delusional, without Cause, lacking foundation and stand as a consequence of their own illegitimate miraculous ability to exists beyond their own (c)onstitution and claim of dominon.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This case is not an argument made by persons, this is the declaration of the Truth which represents the constitution, the Constitution, Yahshua.

...so...you're NOT talking about the Constitution of the United States? :scratch:
tulc(still flailing away here) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Judgment

Jun 8, 2009
✟494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Anything in that blather related to the Constitution?

You're not even trying to be coherent now, is that it?
What part of your blathering contempt aborted a ''more perfect'' understanding? You 're not even trying to be Holy now, is that it?

Without mercy, all fools stand aborted in the womb; the Earth as it is defined by the bride and as it is in Heaven defined by the groom, having not the Holy Spirit but the lack of foundation, intelligence and Cause. Without mercy the court jester resides in contempt, subject to the rule of judgment, persons bruising their own heal, knowing the Cause for posthumous award as their judgment is risen before they do perish.

Upvote 0

Judgment

Jun 8, 2009
✟494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
...so...you're NOT talking about the Constitution of the United States? :scratch:
tulc(still flailing away here) :sorry:
Persons claim and manifest contempt as they were risen without Cause. Persons abort the Holy Spirit, mercy, Constitution, Yahshua, freedom, liberty and justice for all ...so...you're NOT aborting the Constitution of the United States?

Persons that abort Yahshua are defined as nations and tongues that offer no defense for the Constitution, they war against it and do bruise their heal, they have no salvation and do not offer mercy.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Persons claim and manifest contempt as they were risen without Cause. Persons abort the Holy Spirit, mercy, Constitution, Yahshua, freedom, liberty and justice for all ...so...you're NOT aborting the Constitution of the United States?
No and neither is anyone else. :wave:

Persons that abort Yahshua are defined as nations and tongues that offer no defense for the Constitution, they war against it and do bruise their heal, they have no salvation and do not offer mercy.
You do realize none of what you said actually answers my question. Here let's make it simple:
A)Yes I'm talking about the US Constitution.
B) I'm using the word "Constitution" as a metaphor for something else
or
C) none of the above.
tulc(just pick one) :)

Upvote 0

ArnautDaniel

Veteran
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
✟22,153.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
`And only one for birthday presents, you know. There's glory for you!'
`I don't know what you mean by "glory",' Alice said.
Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. `Of course you don't -- till I tell you. I meant "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"'
`But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument",' Alice objected.
`When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, `it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.'
`The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many different things.' `The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master -- that's all.'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Judgment

Jun 8, 2009
✟494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No and neither is anyone else. :wave:

You do realize none of what you said actually answers my question. Here let's make it simple:
or
C) none of the above.
tulc(just pick one) :)
You are not the rule are you? The offer is a claim of dominion. Offer a declaration and receive an answer.

Upvote 0

Judgment

Jun 8, 2009
✟494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
`And only one for birthday presents, you know. There's glory for you!'
`I don't know what you mean by "glory",' Alice said.
Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. `Of course you don't -- till I tell you. I meant "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"'
`But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument",' Alice objected.
`When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, `it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.'
`The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many different things.' `The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master -- that's all.'
Well said. Persons are declared in agreement with the Truth, the Birthday not being a choice but the gift of life, liberty, freedom and justice for all.

At least persons did not ask why the singers name is Alice. That would be like an American prayer from Humpty Dumpty driving a Mini Cooper in London after doing a right on red while singing in rush our ''New World Man''.

Doing the Humpty Hump, the old man is down the road, having not risen from the clear water and experiencing revival.

Come on... no amount of ridiculousness is going to prevent people from experiencing their own abortion.

Upvote 0

Judgment

Jun 8, 2009
✟494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You know, writing and recreational drugs really aren't a very good mix...
You know, persons offering ''writing and recreational drugs aren't a very good mix...''' must do so from experience.

Really people, snap out of it. If you wish to remain in contempt, fine, you have aborted the Holy Spirit, thats all you had to say. Don't try to defend yourself with ridiculous displays of contempt. Stop kicking your own butt, it's pathetic, like aborting yourself.

Upvote 0

ArnautDaniel

Veteran
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
✟22,153.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well said. Persons are declared in agreement with the Truth, the Birthday not being a choice but the gift of life, liberty, freedom and justice for all.

At least persons did not ask why the singers name is Alice. That would be like an American prayer from Humpty Dumpty driving a Mini Cooper in London after doing a right on red while singing in rush our ''New World Man''.

Doing the Humpty Hump, the old man is down the road, having not risen from the clear water and experiencing revival.

Come on... no amount of ridiculousness is going to prevent people from experiencing their own abortion.

I think we've been had.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are not the rule are you?
Not so far as I know. ;)
The offer is a claim of dominion. Offer a declaration and receive an answer.

What offer? :confused: I asked you to simply explain what you mean when you use the word "Constitution". Seems simple enough. :wave:
Here let me post it again:
or
C) none of the above.
tulc(that's not dominion, that's confusion over a word usage) :)

Upvote 0

TheNewWorldMan

phased plasma rifle in 40-watt range
Jan 2, 2007
✟28,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Don't try to defend yourself with ridiculous displays of contempt. Stop kicking your own butt, it's pathetic, like aborting yourself.

I'm not quite sure how I'd go about aborting myself. Seems to me that would require time travel, and there's a Ford in my garage, not a DeLorean.

Upvote 0