Hong Kong
✟151,566.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I took this from Yahoo instead of Fox so libs can’t dismiss it offhand. Then again they can, they can diss anyone that doesn’t buy into their narrative.

Tamika Palmer, the mother of Breonna Taylor, blasted the Black Lives Matter movement in Louisville, Kentucky in a since-removed Facebook post.

“I have never personally dealt with BLM Louisville and personally have found them to be fraud [sic],” Ms Palmer wrote on Wednesday. A screenshot of the post was later published by a local media show.

She called Kentucky statehouse representative Attica Scott “another fraud”.

Ms Palmer gave credit to family, friends and local activists for supporting her family after the death of her daughter. Ms Taylor, who was 26, died following a police shooting in her home during the execution of a no-knock warrant.

Ms Scott has pushed for a ban on no-knock warrants since Ms Taylor’s death.

Ms Palmer said local activist Christopher 2x and other supporters had “never needed recognition”.

“I could walk in a room full of people who claim to be here for Breonna’s family who don't even know who I am,” she added.

She criticised people who have raised money for Ms Taylor's family without knowing them, writing: “I’ve watched y’all raise money on behalf of Breonna’s family who has never done a damn thing for us nor have we needed it or asked so Talk about fraud.

“It’s amazing how many people have lost focus Smdh. I’m a say this before I go I’m so sick of some of y’all and I was last anybody who needs it I’m with this enough is enough!!” More

Asking again would be badgering, i might check for myself.

Not that its my concern if black and white fight.

Upvote 0

Palmfever

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2019
Hawaii
✟153,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is literally no one who claims all lives don't matter.

You know what would go a LONG way toward your side actually coming across as serious debators on this topic? If you would actually EVER just listen to what the BLM side is saying. They clearly state that our country needs to act like black lives matter as much as white lives.

This verdict went a long way toward helping that.

Maybe when we live in a nation where a black child with a toy gun is treated as well by the police as a 17 year old with a real gun right after he killed 2 people.

That's when we'll know that ALL LIVES MATTER.
Perhaps to God...
Not to me. Jeffrey Dahmers first murder.
According to Dahmer, the sight of the bare-chested Hicks standing at the roadside stirred his sexual feelings, although when Hicks began talking about girls, he knew any sexual passes he made would be rebuffed. After several hours of talking, drinking and listening to music, Hicks "wanted to leave and I didn't want him to." Dahmer bludgeoned Hicks with a 10-pound dumbbell. He later stated he struck Hicks twice from behind with the dumbbell as Hicks sat upon a chair. When Hicks fell unconscious, Dahmer strangled him to death with the bar of the dumbbell, then stripped the clothes from Hicks' body before exploring his chest with his hands, then masturbating as he stood above the corpse.

There are many in my opinion, the Hitlers and Dahmers, that people who loved his victims which had the misfortune of coming across him would also disagree with that statement. More

Upvote 0

Parmallia

Nov 7, 2021
PNW
✟14,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Perhaps to God...
Not to me. Jeffrey Dahmers first murder.
According to Dahmer, the sight of the bare-chested Hicks standing at the roadside stirred his sexual feelings, although when Hicks began talking about girls, he knew any sexual passes he made would be rebuffed. After several hours of talking, drinking and listening to music, Hicks "wanted to leave and I didn't want him to." Dahmer bludgeoned Hicks with a 10-pound dumbbell. He later stated he struck Hicks twice from behind with the dumbbell as Hicks sat upon a chair. When Hicks fell unconscious, Dahmer strangled him to death with the bar of the dumbbell, then stripped the clothes from Hicks' body before exploring his chest with his hands, then masturbating as he stood above the corpse.

There are many in my opinion, the Hitlers and Dahmers, that people who loved his victims which had the misfortune of coming across him would also disagree with that statement. More

Sorry but I have no clue what any of this had to do with my post.

Upvote 0

Palmfever

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2019
Hawaii
✟153,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is literally no one who claims all lives don't matter.

You know what would go a LONG way toward your side actually coming across as serious debators on this topic? If you would actually EVER just listen to what the BLM side is saying. They clearly state that our country needs to act like black lives matter as much as white lives.

Maybe when we live in a nation where a black child with a toy gun is treated as well by the police as a 17 year old with a real gun right after he killed 2 people.

I adopted three black children. All of which had black parents who neglected, abused or just didn't care about. My response was an example of lives that to me the world may have been better without. (The Dahmer/Hitler)
This issue comes round and round.
I don't know you or anything about you so my attitude has nothing personal in it towards you. I simply don't give hoot when some talk the talk and don't walk the walk.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Why is it that criminal lives matter only when the police take them?

Not always -- Ashli Babbitt was a criminal, and her life didn't matter to me one bit.

• Haha
Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Do you care that criminals kill each other in gang violence? Or do you only care when cops kill criminals?

That depends more on the criminal than the killer.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,965.00
Faith
Pentecostal

So you are saying that race was an important factor in this case? I thought the justice system was supposed to be about looking at the evidence not someone's skin color.

It seems these guys should be guilty no matter what the skin color of the victim was.

The fact that people were concerned that the justice system would let these guys go just cause they are white, tells me how much garbage some people have ingested.

• Agree
Reactions: bekkilyn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟909,665.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I don't see rioting for those people. When was the last time you saw a riot because a kid was shot down in the ghetto by criminals?

Why do you think they should riot due to getting shot by criminals? That is not a measure of how someone values life.

Upvote 0

IWalkAlone

Oct 26, 2021
Ohio
✟11,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why do you think they should riot due to getting shot by criminals? That is not a measure of how someone values life.
so if a cop does it we riot, but if a criminal does it we dont. As I said they are not treated the same

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟909,665.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
so if a cop does it we riot, but if a criminal does it we dont. As I said they are not treated the same

Because they are not the same. However that was not your claim. Your claim was that the lives don't matter. I still don't know to whom unless you mean those who rioted?

Upvote 0

IWalkAlone

Oct 26, 2021
Ohio
✟11,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because they are not the same. However that was not your claim. Your claim was that the lives don't matter. I still don't know to whom unless you mean those who rioted?
To those who don't protest their deaths.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.