Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Someone corrects Al Sharpton right in front of him.

I don’t think I would have the Grace this man has if someone killed one of my children. This is a man who lives his faith.

Parmallia

Nov 7, 2021
PNW
✟14,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
There is literally no one who claims all lives don't matter.

You know what would go a LONG way toward your side actually coming across as serious debators on this topic? If you would actually EVER just listen to what the BLM side is saying. They clearly state that our country needs to act like black lives matter as much as white lives.

This verdict went a long way toward helping that.

Maybe when we live in a nation where a black child with a toy gun is treated as well by the police as a 17 year old with a real gun right after he killed 2 people.

That's when we'll know that ALL LIVES MATTER.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Once upon a time, a man was hit by a car.

As he laid bleeding in the street, I pulled out my phone to dial 911.

The man standing next to me reached to stop me, saying "why's he so special? All lives matter."

Reactions: durangodawood
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟688,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Once upon a time, a man was hit by a car.

As he laid bleeding in the street, I pulled out my phone to dial 911.

The man standing next to me reached to stop me, saying "why's he so special? All lives matter."

and then Al Sharpton showed up and led a protest.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟688,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You know what would go a LONG way toward your side actually coming across as serious debators on this topic? If you would actually EVER just listen to what the BLM side is saying. They clearly state that our country needs to act like black lives matter as much as white lives

I am not white.

Your rhetoric fails.

• Winner
Reactions: Torah Keeper
Upvote 0

Parmallia

Nov 7, 2021
PNW
✟14,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I am not white.

Your rhetoric fails.

I was actually responding to the OP title. But if you couldn't understand it (being your OWN OP) I can't help you there.

The fact that you are not white doesn't mean you can't read or understand. Stop playing the victim.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟688,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was actually responding to the OP title. But if you couldn't understand it (being your OWN OP) I can't help you there.

The fact that you are not white doesn't mean you can't read or understand. Stop playing the victim.

I’m the one you were replying to. (The author of the OP title). Your response was in the first person.

How is that for reading comprehension.

I am no victim

that is twice your rhetoric failed.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Parmallia

Nov 7, 2021
PNW
✟14,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟147,301.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship

You know what would go a LONG way toward your side actually coming across as serious debators on this topic? If you would actually EVER just listen to what the BLM side is saying. They clearly state that our country needs to act like black lives matter as much as white lives.

Maybe when we live in a nation where a black child with a toy gun is treated as well by the police as a 17 year old with a real gun right after he killed 2 people.

You have a direct quote?

Upvote 0

Parmallia

Nov 7, 2021
PNW
✟14,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
You have a direct quote?

...pretty much anyone who has honestly listened to the discussion about BLM knows this.

The fact that those who oppose BLM refuse to honestly appraise the claims speaks more toward the evil in their hearts than any good-faith attempt to understand the conversation.

People who WANT evil will always find a way to make all things evil to suit their needs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟688,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Last edited:
  • Winner
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟688,809.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
BLM is only actively involved when there is white on black issues.

They are completely silent on black on black murders and black on white murders.

The dad is the video made his statement, if you would listen, as a response to Al’s comment.

Completely shut the rhetoric down.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟713,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

well.... I think on the surface we can agree with all men are created equal ... however ... we can not dismiss our history ... and that is of the oppression (largely of people of color) and I would say a big step that could be taken would be equal access to education for all.

And who is it that controls education? The government.

This is why I don't understand why when the school voucher idea comes about people don't unanimously support it. That is .... all being able to send their children to be educated wherever they want.

• Agree
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟147,301.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
...pretty much anyone who has honestly listened to the discussion about BLM knows this.

The fact that those who oppose BLM refuse to honestly appraise the claims speaks more toward the evil in their hearts than any good-faith attempt to understand the conversation.

People who WANT evil will always find a way to make all things evil to suit their needs.

Pretty extreme view.
And no quote.
What am i to think

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Parmallia

Nov 7, 2021
PNW
✟14,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Pretty extreme view.
And no quote.
What am i to think

I spoke clearly. It wasn't an extremist view. You are free to think what you will.

But mind you, if you wish to actually talk to people you must make a good faith effort to understand what they are saying.

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟147,301.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I spoke clearly. It wasn't an extremist view. You are free to think what you will.

But mind you, if you wish to actually talk to people you must make a good faith effort to understand what they are saying.

What i saw was bold font and words to go with it.

I understand that you are have no evident inclination to
back your claims.

American politics arent my concern. You guys tear yourself so
apart as it suits you.

Upvote 0

Palmfever

Supporter
Dec 5, 2019
Hawaii
✟145,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pretty extreme view.
And no quote.
What am i to think
I took this from Yahoo instead of Fox so libs can’t dismiss it offhand. Then again they can, they can diss anyone that doesn’t buy into their narrative.

Tamika Palmer, the mother of Breonna Taylor, blasted the Black Lives Matter movement in Louisville, Kentucky in a since-removed Facebook post.

“I have never personally dealt with BLM Louisville and personally have found them to be fraud [sic],” Ms Palmer wrote on Wednesday. A screenshot of the post was later published by a local media show.

She called Kentucky statehouse representative Attica Scott “another fraud”.

Ms Palmer gave credit to family, friends and local activists for supporting her family after the death of her daughter. Ms Taylor, who was 26, died following a police shooting in her home during the execution of a no-knock warrant.

Ms Scott has pushed for a ban on no-knock warrants since Ms Taylor’s death.

Ms Palmer said local activist Christopher 2x and other supporters had “never needed recognition”.

“I could walk in a room full of people who claim to be here for Breonna’s family who don't even know who I am,” she added.

She criticised people who have raised money for Ms Taylor's family without knowing them, writing: “I’ve watched y’all raise money on behalf of Breonna’s family who has never done a damn thing for us nor have we needed it or asked so Talk about fraud.

“It’s amazing how many people have lost focus Smdh. I’m a say this before I go I’m so sick of some of y’all and I was last anybody who needs it I’m with this enough is enough!!” More

Upvote 0

Parmallia

Nov 7, 2021
PNW
✟14,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
What i saw was bold font and words to go with it.

I understand that you are have no evident inclination to
back your claims.

American politics arent my concern. You guys tear yourself so
apart as it suits you.

Oh that's great! Because I don't actually care what you think about anything. Bye!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.