Ohio
✟17,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
There is a city that is holding an international doctors convention.

On the way to the convention, three doctors are sitting on a train together. One is Russian, one is Cuban, and the last is American.

After a talking for a while, the Russian doctor pulls a bottle of vodka out of his bag. He opens it up and takes a drink. He then passes it to the Cuban, who also takes a drink. The Cuban then passes it to the American, who takes a drink before handing it back to the Russian. When the Russian gets it back he tosses the bottle out the window.
"Why did you do that?!" The other two doctors say "There was plenty left in there!" To which the Russian responded: "In my country we have plenty of vodka, too much vodka, we don't know what to do with it all!"

After a little while the Cuban doctor pulls a nice, Cuban cigar out of his pocket and lights it. After taking a puff, he hands it to the American doctor, who takes a puff. He then passes it to the Russian, who takes a puff before passing it back to the Cuban. When the Cuban gets his cigar back, he throws it out the window.
"What are you doing!?" The other two doctors say "That was still good!" To which the Cuban responded: "When I am from, there are plenty of cigars, too many cigars, don't know what to do with them all!"

After this, the Russian and the Cuban look to the American doctor. The American doctor looks around the train, and then he throws a lawyer out the window.

• Winner
Reactions: NolaB123

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"They will pass so many laws, that no one will be able to keep them, and they will enforce the ones they want to, when they want to, against whomever they want to....."

i.e. no justice, the system is corrupt.
Off topic - this is the humor forum not the complaint department.

Upvote 0