THE THREAT of ISLAM getting stronger by the day..

andreessen1992

Feb 26, 2008
✟8,101.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really don't think that God would allow those whom he predestined to be with Him in eternity to slip out of His hands because we don't pass out enough tracts, or witness to enough muslims. It is God who calls and saves after all. He will still get the glory that He deserves! This isn't saying that we should not do all we can, sending missionaries and loving on our muslim neighbors, but let's not sit back and tsk tsk the Church for her supposed unmotivated heart.

so ur sugesting that we should sit by whiel others do the work, im not sorry that i have presented my body as a living sacrifice holy and pleasing to the lord, and i will do as he leads even if it means my death.... for what a greater honner can i attain and what a greater thing could i die for then christ, to live is christ and die is gain and my treasure is not found on this earth but is stored up in heaven for me, so i will continue to preach the gospel as mandated at the end of matthew tilll the ends of the earth and the day i die

Upvote 0

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
dont u know this world is a battle ground where spirtual forces fight for the souls of men, maybe it is not a threat to u but God loves the lost souls around u just as much as your and wants them, it is a threat to the people around u

You might be in a battle ground, I am in a triumphant procession. You should come and join us, it is great fun.

I just do what Paul did to people from false religions, preach the truth and seek to persuade them of the gospel.

Islam is no threat to me, and no threat to anyone. It is our chance to preach the gospel. They don't have signs and wonders. They don't even have forgiveness. They need Jesus. Let's keep preaching the truth and get excited.

Upvote 0