The Talk to Yourself Thread (3)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Forge3

Forge
Aug 26, 2009
Toronto
✟13,441.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Do you think it is for you?
One day I am sure I shall have a message for you, but I am not sure it shall be placed here.

It would not surprise me. I am too vain at times. And it is good if I am called out on it. But I derail this thread...again lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Obzocky

Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
It would not surprise me. I am too vain at times. And it is good if I am called out on it. But I derail this thread...again lol.

Perhaps. Everything is said for a reason, even if it is not the reason we believe it to be. We take meanings from the words of others even if they did not have us in mind, it's funny how we link things to aspects of ourselves we frequently ponder. Or infrequently. Howeverquently.

De-railing is the best thing to happen to any thread.

Upvote 0

Forge3

Forge
Aug 26, 2009
Toronto
✟13,441.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps. Everything is said for a reason, even if it is not the reason we believe it to be. We take meanings from the words of others even if they did not have us in mind, it's funny how we link things to aspects of ourselves we frequently ponder. Or infrequently. Howeverquently.

De-railing is the best thing to happen to any thread.

Lol thanks for your kindness. I have not said this on here but I was severely abused in my youth. And unfortunately I held a grudge. I carried it for a long time and I desired and dreamed of vengeance. I fantasized about it. But God freed me and now I pray for those who have hurt me. With all sincerity I hope they fall under the auspices of His mercy. I see only my own shortcomings and if God forgives me how can I not forgives those that have hurt me.

Reactions: Obzocky
Upvote 0